+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study in canada

Subinsrk

Mar 15, 2018
hello guys my name is subin from india i passed my 10 th class on 2012 and and my higher secondary on 2014. i dont have a graduation,is there any chance to study on canada..

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
2014 to 2018-19, almost 4+ year, have done IELTS if yes score and you need to have something in your profile, to fill that gap.

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
i think you have to go for colleges and try google spp college canada. now every one want 6 overall and in each module, but university want even more like 6.5 to 7. the more you score the better your chance. anything about 4 year ?? where you were...

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hello guys my name is subin from india i passed my 10 th class on 2012 and and my higher secondary on 2014. i dont have a graduation,is there any chance to study on canada..

Any school will accept you even if you didn't finish your previous educational studies as you best chances lies with a college in a Diploma course

but honestly, your chances of getting a study permit approval is slim as the VO MIGHT be thinking you can also complete your studies when you are in your home country then the possibility of finishing it in Canada is also not guaranteed

This is were you try to prove a point to at least score high in your IELTS exam of 6.5 - 7 overall bands with a module band of nothing less than 6, as this might want the to see a light in your case if your point it to their attention with a debatable Statement of Purpose(SOP)

In addition, put up a good convincing application for your study permit processing otherwise it will be more easier for the VO to make a conclusive decision

Good luck!