Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2017
LANDED..........
Will be 05-07-2017
I know study gaps are not THAT important. I don't know about the re applying, it may depend on the reason for rejection... which was...?

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
I applied after 7 years of study gap but I worked in that gap for 6.5 years and i got study visa and then i got PNP in ONtario too. So, if you have worked in that duration with proper payslips and tax returns, then its NOT GAP

rehan ali

May 29, 2012
Well I have been working in that time but I guess I don't have payslips from those places apart from one which I have just left !!
And I have also been to Malaysia on student visa but due to language issue I decided to come back..

DanielEcu

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Quito, Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota, Colombia
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
VAC - Upfront
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2017
LANDED..........
Will be 05-07-2017
rehan ali said:
Well I have been working in that time but I guess I don't have payslips from those places apart from one which I have just left !!
And I have also been to Malaysia on student visa but due to language issue I decided to come back..
I also have a 14 years gap and I got my student visa. But during all this time I have been working in what I am going to study now.

The "language issue" may be more important to consider than the study gap. The may consider your ability to addapt to the new enviorenment.

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
I also have a 14 years gap and I got my student visa. But during all this time I have been working in what I am going to study now.

The "language issue" may be more important to consider than the study gap. The may consider your ability to adapt to the new environment.
It is a great consolation to hear that you had such a long gap and yet you got the visa. I want to do masters in technology, but I have 10 years study gap, but I can prove that I was working all those time. Which university did you apply to ? what course did you take? did you use any agents, please help?

Jaydeeppatel

Nov 12, 2017
I applied after 7 years of study gap but I worked in that gap for 6.5 years and i got study visa and then i got PNP in ONtario too. So, if you have worked in that duration with proper payslips and tax returns, then its NOT GAP
I have same issue like gap. You got visa or what?

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah

The "language issue" may be more important to consider than the study gap. The may consider your ability to addapt to the new enviorenment.
Kindly tell which college gave admission...i too have study gap...9 years to be precise