+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study gap!!!!!!!plz help

nav purewal

Mar 11, 2013
plz suggest me what to do i've approx two years study gap
graduation-58%
ielts-7bands
someone suggest me to get an experience letter from someone known to fill the gap,will that work? plz help me i'm so confused what to do should i apply without any false document?

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What were you doing during that period
you must have been doing something ???? travelling ,studying, anything?

nav purewal

Mar 11, 2013
sani014 said:
What were you doing during that period
you must have been doing something ???? travelling ,studying, anything?
i've been idle during this time.
first i was trying for some job but i couldn't get any then i planned to study abroad and took ielts.

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Dear,
Don';t worry Just put on " Preparation for IELTS as well as searching job my overseas education like country, college ,courses & etc ".
Please don't do any ford documents with Canadian high commission , another wise you will banned for 2 to 10 years .

Best of luck !! :) :)

nav purewal

Mar 11, 2013
One1Only said:
Dear,
Don';t worry Just put on " Preparation for IELTS as well as searching job my overseas education like country, college ,courses & etc ".
Please don't do any ford documents with Canadian high commission , another wise you will banned for 2 to 10 years .
Best of luck !! :) :)
do i need to right sop?

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
2 years of gap in searching jobs and other wont work. chance of rejection will be higher for you. Try to mention in sop like u wer doing certain courses and u wer busy within that period that should b meaningful.

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Amit Rastogi said:
2 years of gap in searching jobs and other wont work. chance of rejection will be higher for you. Try to mention in sop like u wer doing certain courses and u wer busy within that period that should b meaningful.
:) :)

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
nav purewal said:
plz suggest me what to do i've approx two years study gap
graduation-58%
ielts-7bands
someone suggest me to get an experience letter from someone known to fill the gap,will that work? plz help me i'm so confused what to do should i apply without any false document?
2 year gap should be ok ....have u got admission to any college ? ur graduation is low so u may want to look at colleges and not universities. universities have a cut off of 60%.

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
I never thought of mentioning it in Forum.
But when i applied for my Visa. I had one year GAP because of my Passport. I didn't wrote any Brief SOP . Just few lines mentioning that i did Ielts in this time. And got my Visa easily in 5 Business days. So take it Easy . And just mention Ielts by stretching period.

Good Luck.

zaildars

Nov 21, 2012
22 basic computer course da certificate show karde ....1 saal da and 1 saal higher study prepration would be ok