+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Gap of Nearly 3 Years. What Are My Chances For Visa? Advice Needed !!

BanglaBoy

Sep 27, 2012
Michigan, USA
Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. I completed my 12th standards (Higher Secondary Certificate) in the year 2009. After that I eventually got involved in my uncle's business. It was a family decision. My uncle had to leave country too often and he didn't have any responsible and trustworthy person to rely on during that time. Being his nephew, I responded since my parents also wanted me to join the office. I got appointed as a Trainee Executive. Now my position is Junior Executive and i'm still working. It was more of a family decision to work in my uncle's office. He has a huge industry of knitting, textiles, fashion wears, spinning mills. He's an exporter. So my mom and dad thought that it would be great if I could join my uncle's office and get a whole lot of experience as they loved that business. And it would also benefit my uncle as I am his nephew and the most reliable. He could without any tension carry out his tours all around the world and I would be there to monitor his office and major management works. I was sort of his personal assistant too. So, these are all the reasons for my study gap.

Now I intend to apply for undergraduate studies in Canada (University of VICTORIA). I want to come back to my country after completing the degree and get to a top management position in my uncle's office and take it to another level of success. My uncle is also praising me. I can show every document needed like Joining letter, Salary slip of last 6 months, Salary certificate, Work experience letter, Testimonial and everything else justifying my work experience and proving that I was never IDLE!! My parents are also ready to show 100,000$ worth financial statement and bank solvency. My uncle as the owner of the enterprise can verify me. If the Canadian Embassy wants to verify my work experience by physically visiting my office then it would not be a problem too. I also can demonstrate my responsibilities that I had during that time of work in the office. AND YES, MY IELTS SCORE IS 6.5 with nothing below 6 in all four segments.

NOW I SERIOUSLY WANT TO STUDY MANAGEMENT AND GET MYSELF TO SOME HIGHER LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE BY COMPLETING BACHELOR'S DEGREE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING VISA?? WHAT SHOULD I DO SO THAT MY VISA NEVER GETS REJECTED?? ADVICE ? AUTHENTIC REPLIES ARE WELCOMED THE MOST. I AM APPLYING FOR THIS JANUARY 2013 SESSION IN THE UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA (BACHELOR OF COMMERCE).

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
BanglaBoy said:
Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. I completed my 12th standards (Higher Secondary Certificate) in the year 2009. After that I eventually got involved in my uncle's business. It was a family decision. My uncle had to leave country too often and he didn't have any responsible and trustworthy person to rely on during that time. Being his nephew, I responded since my parents also wanted me to join the office. I got appointed as a Trainee Executive. Now my position is Junior Executive and i'm still working. It was more of a family decision to work in my uncle's office. He has a huge industry of knitting, textiles, fashion wears, spinning mills. He's an exporter. So my mom and dad thought that it would be great if I could join my uncle's office and get a whole lot of experience as they loved that business. And it would also benefit my uncle as I am his nephew and the most reliable. He could without any tension carry out his tours all around the world and I would be there to monitor his office and major management works. I was sort of his personal assistant too. So, this is all the reason for my study gap. Now I intend to apply for undergraduate studies in Canada (University of Manitoba) for the management degree. I want to come back to my country after completing the degree and get to a top management position in my uncle's office and take it to another level of success. My uncle is also praising me. I can show every document needed like Joining letter, Salary slip of last 6 months, Salary certificate, Work experience letter, Testimonial and everything else justifying my work experience and proving that I was never IDLE!! My parents are also ready to show 100,000$ worth financial statement and bank solvency. My uncle as the owner of the enterprise can verify me. If the Canadian Embassy wants to verify my work experience by physically visiting my office then it would not be a problem too. I also can demonstrate my responsibilities that I had during that time of work in the office. AND YES, MY IELTS SCORE IS 6.5 with nothing below 6 in all four segments.

NOW I SERIOUSLY WANT TO STUDY MANAGEMENT AND GET MYSELF TO SOME HIGHER LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE BY COMPLETING BACHELOR'S DEGREE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING VISA?? WHAT SHOULD I DO SO THAT MY VISA NEVER GETS REJECTED?? ADVICE ? AUTHENTIC REPLIES ARE WELCOMED THE MOST. I AM APPLYING FOR THIS JANUARY 2013 SESSION.
if u r going in a university then ur visa chances are 99%.. firstly get admission den apply for visa in university category

BanglaBoy

Sep 27, 2012
Michigan, USA
amankaur said:
if u r going in a university then ur visa chances are 99%.. firstly get admission den apply for visa in university category
WOW.. ARE YOU 100% SURE ?? I'M APPLYING FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA, BC. BUT MANY ARE SAYING MY CHANCES ARE NOT TOO GREAT. I AM CONFUSED !!! COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY MY CHANCES ARE 99% ?? THANKS...

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
BanglaBoy said:
WOW.. ARE YOU 100% SURE ?? I'M APPLYING FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA, BC. BUT MANY ARE SAYING MY CHANCES ARE NOT TOO GREAT. I AM CONFUSED !!! COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY MY CHANCES ARE 99% ?? THANKS...
left 1% is ur luck

Move

Aug 4, 2012
Does choosing a university degree influence to this extent??? I am also facing similar problem.....Will you explain me about this???

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
universities carry over higher admission requirements than colleges. Obviously, you will be considered a good student. Having said that, it is not the only criteria of issuing a study permit other aspects of your application must be in order, too. For instance, home ties, course match up, sponsorship etc