+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study full time in the local University, and applied a Letter of Permission for doing one course (3 transfer credit) outside Canada

Darius666

Oct 23, 2020
Hi all

I have a question that I couldn't figure out on my own

I am PR right now

Studied full-time at the local University in Canada and applied for a Letter of Permission to do one course (3 transfer credits) from an Asia education institution. That transfer course is provided remotely from mid-Dec 2022 to mid-Jan 2023 (I will spend all Christmas break studying) because I wanna graduate by the next summer.

My question is when I renew my PR or resume, do I need to declare I studied one transfer course from an Asia education institution or not? Is that weird? I am a student from two institutions because their courses will be overlapped about one week. I will be doing final exams during the mid-Dec for fall semesters at my local university, and that one transfer course starts the mid-Dec (assuming just assignments in the first and second week for the transfer course)

I attended my local university from September to December and January to April.
So, do I just declare my study period from the local University because I am doing the academic program at my local university, and I don't want to misrepresent anything? And that transfer credit is for the academic program for the local university.

Much appreciate it if anyone could help.

Sincerely