+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study for Citizenship Test

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Hello fellow citizens,
Any help would be of great benefit in regards to studying for the citizenship test. What’s the amount of time most people that studied for the test. A weekend, a month, 6 months etc.

there is so much information regarding important dates in the discover Canada notes that it will be a daunting task memorizing all those dates.

ex. When did Yukon join Canada?

when was the magma carts signed?

etc..
Thanks

an_mah

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App (except PCC)
Nomination.....
26-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
02-05-2015
Hello fellow citizens,
Any help would be of great benefit in regards to studying for the citizenship test. What’s the amount of time most people that studied for the test. A weekend, a month, 6 months etc.

there is so much information regarding important dates in the discover Canada notes that it will be a daunting task memorizing all those dates.

etc..
Thanks
From personal experience, read Discover Canada twice and then take as many tests as possible. I took the tests on apnatoronto and an app called Canadian Citizenship Test Free 2021 by Alpaca Software. I got the test invite on Aug 10 and passed the test on Aug 15 - all prep was done during these 5 days only.

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Great feedback. Did they ask a lot of questions regarding years?

the laws, rights , famous people and etc are easily memorized but those years are a task in itself..

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
I picked up for 30 dollars from citizenship support.ca some practice questions that mimics the real tests..

Damn years I keep failing lol

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great feedback. Did they ask a lot of questions regarding years?

the laws, rights , famous people and etc are easily memorized but those years are a task in itself..

There is a lot of apps to study for this exam. Easily you can make a download to practice with many exercises. I studied few days only and made 19 of 20.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello fellow citizens,

etc..
Thanks
Discover Canada is the main resource. Read the entire book at least once.

In addition to that, prepare using the following:

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.