+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study and Work Permit

Chemii

Jan 23, 2022
Hi guys, my brother had a hearing with a positive result a few days back here in Toronto. But he never got any study or work permit, even though we made tick marks on both boxes when applying. Our lawyer never answered clearly when asked about this. Do I have to apply it again? Any insights will be much appreciated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, my brother had a hearing with a positive result a few days back here in Toronto. But he never got any study or work permit, even though we made tick marks on both boxes when applying. Our lawyer never answered clearly when asked about this. Do I have to apply it again? Any insights will be much appreciated.
Are you sure he applied the first time? He should just probably reapply.

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Please how long did he wait from Application time right up to his hearing
If you can share his timeline
Will appreciate

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
He forgot to tick the workpermit option, I would advise him to apply for a permanent residency rather than a work. Since a Permanent resident has the legal right to work. But can you post his timeline from the time he applied up to when he received his hearing date

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
He forgot to tick the workpermit option, I would advise him to apply for a permanent residency rather than a work. Since a Permanent resident has the legal right to work. But can you post his timeline from the time he applied up to when he received his hearing date
He is not permanent resident yet, he should apply and extend work permits until he gets pr

Chemii

Jan 23, 2022
Applied- May 2021
Eligibility Interview- April 2022
Hearing - November 2022 but had to defer so it was January 2023

Chemii

Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Please how long did he wait from Application time right up to his hearing
If you can share his timeline
Will appreciate
Applied- May 2021
Eligibility Interview- April 2022
Hearing - November 2022 but had to defer so it was January 2023

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
He is 22 years old, can he add our parents to the PR application? Our parents are not here.
Including Parents doesn’t matter, but they won’t come . Parents have a special program. Only your kids and wife can come.

Chemii

Jan 23, 2022
Including Parents doesn’t matter, but they won’t come . Parents have a special program. Only your kids and wife can come.
Thank you for your quick response. May I know which program is for parents? Is it PGP?