+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study and Languages: Status 'In Progress' - Options 'Continue Form'

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I updated my profile on Sunday, got my additional points on Monday. By Tuesday, my application went from 'Transmitted' to 'In Progress'.

Is anyone else in this category or did you also have this same issue? What did you do? I'm not sure what to do at this point. (Note: this is different from not having a save and transmit option).

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BA2LAMAZ said:
I updated my profile on Sunday, got my additional points on Monday. By Tuesday, my application went from 'Transmitted' to 'In Progress'.

Is anyone else in this category or did you also have this same issue? What did you do? I'm not sure what to do at this point. (Note: this is different from not having a save and transmit option).
Just do Continue Form. In form click save and exit. when you come back to application you will have continue button, click that transmit changes and give about half an hour then check again

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
Just do Continue Form. In form click save and exit. when you come back to application you will have continue button, click that transmit changes and give about half an hour then check again
Okay I will try that and post the outcome later. Thanks :)