+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Abroad Loan in Pakistan

alihameed865

Sep 2, 2019
Hello Dear All i Need a loan for my study abroad which bank is giving loan for study abroad on Pakistan. i want to study Bachelors. kindly guide me i need urgent loan for my higher education in abroad.. Thanks I am waiting. i already searched on google but i do not found any site or page.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hello Dear All i Need a loan for my study abroad which bank is giving loan for study abroad on Pakistan. i want to study Bachelors. kindly guide me i need urgent loan for my higher education in abroad.. Thanks I am waiting. i already searched on google but i do not found any site or page.
Most of the banks in Pakistan are giving study loans but a maximum amount of 2 million ( 2,000,000/-) only.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Which banks??
And Procedure??
Please tell
The best is to ask the bank that you're banking with at the moment as it will be providing you the best rate. Most preferable is Standard Chartered. Ask the relationship manager that you'd like to apply for personal loan ( for study purpose ). He'll provide you with all the forms on the same spot. The maximum amount that can be borrowed is 2,000,000/- ( 2 Million ) for a maximum period of 10 years.

I would suggest you to choose the minimum period as this would reduce the bank interest.