+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students with AIP and their DLI on readiness List

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
I am wondering how will IRCC segregate in issuing PPR'S students with AIP and their DLI'S with readiness plan approved versus those with whose DLI are not on the list?
Is this list publishing and exemption of students related to issuing PPRS??
Someone please shed light!
Your thoughts @jigzyy

ritahtsonie

Dec 17, 2019
I am wondering how will IRCC segregate in issuing PPR'S students with AIP and their DLI'S with readiness plan approved versus those with whose DLI are not on the list?
Your thoughts @jigzyy
I don't think they are issuing final approvals to those whose DLI is on the list only. Someone just received PPR from Kenya and their DLI is not on the list.....
Hope this clarifies the doubts

Reactions: Ironclad and Petita

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
I don't think they are issuing final approvals to those whose DLI is on the list only. Someone just received PPR from Kenya and their DLI is not on the list.....
Hope this clarifies the doubts
Not only from Kenya but from Philippines, few from India, one from Pakistan (resident of Germany) too got PPR. That what I'm thinking how they will manage AIP candidates post 20 October

Reactions: Nandy0488

Mdurra

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I’ve got AIP, my college is on the list (Centennial), but I don’t have a clue how they will manage to do this.
Hope they’ll finish all the applications.

Reactions: Rou1986

kalis236

Jul 16, 2020
Your thoughts @jigzyy
No, PPR and DLI approval are two different things.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
DLI covid readiness approval is not associated with PPR but complications may arise such as : unableness to enter the border because the DLI has failed to get the approval in time. Ultimately this travel restriction (DLI covid readiness list comes under this) is temporary, so DLI's not having the approval status may compensate by giving another deferral chance/cancelling the intake or switching to online until April 30, 2021 . Public DLI's will get approved in time but private DLI'S may not be trusted.

Last edited:

Nimanzg

Oct 1, 2020
For students without their DLI on the list who have already started studies in September 2020 with an AIP and of a program duration of 1 year, how will it affect them? even if they get their 2nd stage approved later, does it mean their studies should be done completely outside of Canada?

Please reply, really looking forward to the answers.
Thank you!

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
For students without their DLI on the list who have already started studies in September 2020 with an AIP and of a program duration of 1 year, how will it affect them? even if they get their 2nd stage approved later, does it mean their studies should be done completely outside of Canada?

Please reply, really looking forward to the answers.
Thank you!
They are allowed to complete it entirely online, but it's still a grey area whether it would considered for PGWP and EE points

ahmedidrees

Oct 21, 2020
Got ghost update on 19th oct, i got AIP yesterday but eligibility and medicals are not updated on ircc portal. I provided all details. My intake is jan2021 but aip has fall details. I got another ghost update today.
Plz advise

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Got ghost update on 19th oct, i got AIP yesterday but eligibility and medicals are not updated on ircc portal. I provided all details. My intake is jan2021 but aip has fall details. I got another ghost update today.
Plz advise
You should check out your eligibility must have begun?

ahmedidrees

Oct 21, 2020
You should check out your eligibility must have begun?
No, it’s not started even. But in aip they written one of officer checked supporting documents etc and advance you stage 1 assessment.
Today i got a ghost update. Please advise