+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students, who got their visas before 18th march, can join here .

Mangi@321

Oct 25, 2019
This thread for those students got their visa before 18th march ( especially indian students)
Is there anyone who is planning to move canada in upcoming days ? As we know indian government do not allow international flights to operate in india exclude Air india and Air canada .
Please share your experience and what's your plan for trevel ?

sekudeepakkumar

Jun 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,
i graduated from Dalhousie in the month of may 2020, my study permit is valid till November 2020, due to medical emergency I had to return to India for treatment and i am still recovering, I have also applied for pgwp while I was in Canada, in the current COVID situation would I be able to travel back to Canada on student visa?

i have heard that the airline people are not allowing to board even if we have valid study permit which is approved before March 2020, mine was approved September 2018.

please let me know If anyone else is in the same situation or help me with your valuable suggestions on how to proceed.

thank you

Dafaqisgoingon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hi Everyone,
i graduated from Dalhousie in the month of may 2020, my study permit is valid till November 2020, due to medical emergency I had to return to India for treatment and i am still recovering, I have also applied for pgwp while I was in Canada, in the current COVID situation would I be able to travel back to Canada on student visa?

i have heard that the airline people are not allowing to board even if we have valid study permit which is approved before March 2020, mine was approved September 2018.

please let me know If anyone else is in the same situation or help me with your valuable suggestions on how to proceed.

thank you
Afaik, they are harrassing only first time travellers, not the ones who have established residence there.IRCC and CBSA live in alternate realities.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,

thank you
You should be allowed to re-enter without a problem as long as you have a credible 14-day quarantine plan. Just in case, I would also bring proof you applied for a PGWP.

sekudeepakkumar

Jun 24, 2020
You should be allowed to re-enter without a problem as long as you have a credible 14-day quarantine plan. Just in case, I would also bring proof you applied for a PGWP.
Thank you. Please let me know if any one is in the same situation. As I am really confused

Mangi@321

Oct 25, 2019
Bro i also got my study visa before 18th march but I'm still in india . I'm waiting for resumption of international flights. I had already booked my flight with Turkish airlines but now india govt do not allow to enter other airlines. Only Air India is operating now . One more thing I've heard that some students denied to board a flight even though they had valid study visas. I'm really confused what to do ?