+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students waiting for Decision Sep 2021 intake. Join here

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Last update was medicals passed on 10th May. No response since then. Eligibility started on 7th/10th timeframe only. Non-SDS from India.

Even BVL not received yet. 8 weeks passed.

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
It will be touch and go for you.
if the VAC's open and start working at full capacity you might have a chance, else you can defer your admission to Jan 2022 intake.
Thanks for your inputs Rahul, expecting final year results in next week , so i can submit my file for visa before june 20, thank you.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi Guys! I contacted an IRCC customer service officer today to inquire about my status, he informed me that since the application was not within Canada, he could only see that it was still in process and that for more details I should contact the embassy in Mexico, I would like to know if anyone has been able to make contact with the Mexican embassy?

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hi Guys! I contacted an IRCC customer service officer today to inquire about my status, he informed me that since the application was not within Canada, he could only see that it was still in process and that for more details I should contact the embassy in Mexico, I would like to know if anyone has been able to make contact with the Mexican embassy?
To increase the chances of your question being seen and answered, start a new thread with the title “Mexican Embassy Contact information” or something similar. This will allow people with specific knowledge of this or experience calling the Mexican embassy see your question and perhaps answer it.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
To increase the chances of your question being seen and answered, start a new thread with the title “Mexican Embassy Contact information” or something similar. This will allow people with specific knowledge of this or experience calling the Mexican embassy see your question and perhaps answer it.
Thank you!

Mecheh

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,
I have admission for Fall 2021 and I received my study permit.
Because all my courses are online,I want to study from my home country(outside of Canada) and come to Canada in winter 2022.
Is it ok? Is there any problem from immigration side?

Last edited:

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Hi,
I have admission for Fall 2021 and I received my study permit.
Because all my courses are online,I want to study from my home country(outside of Canada) and come to Canada in winter 2022.
Is it ok? Is there any problem from immigration side?
Currently there isn't any problem, but if I were you, I would travel as long as IRCC is allowing you to.
Because looking at Covid cases in US now, you never know, if they start increasing in Canada, Canadian govt, might extend the travel bans.

Njsingh

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys, My sister hasn't got her result either yet.

Applied :May 20th
Biometric: July 6th
Medical : July 7th passed
Background check : In progress
Eligibility: In progress

If i check CIC then i see they are processing Files between May 23 and 29th. Any help please?

kjr

Jul 7, 2021
Got my study permit approval today. Non-sds. Applied from India
Timeline:
Submitted: 31st January 2021
Upfront Medical done on: June 21st, 2021
Passed Medical Exam Status Update: 10th July, 2021
Study permit approved: 11th August, 2021
Did not require biometrics.

Lecture6

Aug 4, 2021
Hey guys, My sister hasn't got her result either yet.

Applied :May 20th
Biometric: July 6th
Medical : July 7th passed
Background check : In progress
Eligibility: In progress

If i check CIC then i see they are processing Files between May 23 and 29th. Any help please?
Review Started?

Njsingh

Feb 5, 2018
This is whats the status is Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Got an update today . We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Does anyone knows what this means?

Reactions: Lecture6