i dont have any gap in studies soon after completion of my 12th i have applied
Documents submitted
SOP
Fee recipt
Letter of acceptance
Gic recipt
Consent and visa forms
is my profile ok.?
i am afraid because i haven't submitted any documents supporting my financial background.I just mentioned it in the visa forms only
will there be any issue on that.../

Hi,

under SPP, you have submitted what is required. you needn't provide any further financial documents.
you didnt mention what program you applied for and what is your education background (science, Arts or commerce).
Being eligible under SPP (which is not hard as you need to secure 50% in your last education and should not have more than 2.5 years gap between your last education and date of application). However, choosing right program which matches with your previous education/work experience if any and cover letter (SOP) explaining how this program is relevant and how it will help you in future.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for my visa under spp
10th 61%
12th 66%
Ba in culinary arts which was affiliated to queen Margret University I had 5 backlogs but only Till the 4 semester
I have applied for culinary management inNiagara college
I have paid my gic and first year fees
Will I be granted a student visa or refused
Did you study in Edinburgh or somewhere else which is affiliated to QMU?
did you finish your program and if yes when did you finish? if any GAP between your BA and as of today, did you work?
Program you have applied for is a diploma program. Did you research for a PG program in Culinary?

Naveen dhami

Oct 22, 2017
Did you study in Edinburgh or somewhere else which is affiliated to QMU?
did you finish your program and if yes when did you finish? if any GAP between your BA and as of today, did you work?
Program you have applied for is a diploma program. Did you research for a PG program in Culinary?
I have finished my ba from Mumbai which is affiliated to queen Margaret I don't have any gaps and I have my internship letter from hyatt

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi guys,

I need a help. I had got a rejection in September intake. So I applied for caips and got the reason for rejection as " It is not clear that how this chosen course would help the applicant in his academics" . I have retained the same course and gave them the proper explaination about the course and how it would help me in my academics. Is this ok or should I need to change the course because I have heard from many that we should change the course.

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys,

I need a help. I had got a rejection in September intake. So I applied for caips and got the reason for rejection as " It is not clear that how this chosen course would help the applicant in his academics" . I have retained the same course and gave them the proper explaination about the course and how it would help me in my academics. Is this ok or should I need to change the course because I have heard from many that we should change the course.
For which course you applied and what is your profile I mean your marks

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
For which course you applied and what is your profile I mean your marks
I have applied for Research analyst course (related to marketing/ market research ) and my profile is 10th 72% , 12th 60%, B.pharmacy 60%, MBA ( Marketing ) 68.5 %, IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0) one year experience . This is a one year course with CO-Op.