+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students from Kerala who got Passport request

studentcanada123

Dec 4, 2019
Hi.. did u got any confirmation or tracking ID from vfs that they have received your passport?
Not yet. In this forum I saw people mentioning that the status changes on the very next day after they received the passport. Mine got delivered yesterday, today and tomorrow are holidays so I am hoping Monday.

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
How will then applicants from Kerala submit passport for stamping????
GOT my passport back with TRV today!!!! :)
I came to know today that VFS will not even send tracking ID over email if we have not opted for sms service.
Such a pathetic service by VFS, first we are forced to buy courier service even when we are in the same city and then
even to track submission service we have to buy another sms service.((slow claps))
For me the courier details were not updated in shared AWB after payment so I waited for 1 week and after multiple emails/calls/tweets. I sent PP using different AWB (courtesy of BlueDart). After delivery it, vfs does not even shared any event of delivery or processing.

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020
Hi all,
I received the passport request from IRCC for my study permit application. But looks like 2 way courier service is not available for Kerala location. Is there any one on same boat? Has anyone from Kerala submitted their passport yet? Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks.
Which visa office processing your file . I mean while filling webform , which one you select. Banglore VFS ?

bimalbose

Dec 6, 2020
I travelled to Bangalore for 2 way courier. Submitted my passport yesterday. Passport reached Delhi office today. Waiting to get it back.
Hey are you staying in Bangalore till it comes back? Did you submit it at bluedart office in bangalore, or did bluedart people come to your friends house? Can you please explain what you did ?

studentcanada123

Dec 4, 2019
Hey are you staying in Bangalore till it comes back? Did you submit it at bluedart office in bangalore, or did bluedart people come to your friends house? Can you please explain what you did ?
Yes. I am planning to stay here until it comes back. I gave the address I am staying in for two way courier service and bluedart came to pickup the passport on Thursday

chaos98

Jan 27, 2020
Hey guys,

Does anyone know any authorized courier centers to drop off my passport? I was told about only one in Visakhapatnam which is just very troublesome to get to from kerala. Any in metro cities? Vfs is probably swamped by emails, I haven't got a reply yet.

Thanks!

studentcanada123

Dec 4, 2019
Hey guys,

Does anyone know any authorized courier centers to drop off my passport? I was told about only one in Visakhapatnam which is just very troublesome to get to from kerala. Any in metro cities? Vfs is probably swamped by emails, I haven't got a reply yet.

Thanks!
I was also given the vishakapatnam blue dart address when asked about drop of locations. Since that was not a possible option I gave a pickup address in Bangalore and luckily it was serviceable. I travelled to Bangalore gave the passport and it came back with in a week. I stayed in Bangalore until it came back. Not sure about other drop of locations in South, I would suggest not to waste time on asking about it as it's really hard to get a proper response from vfs.

Reactions: abinj

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Any response will be appreciated.
Do we need to give kerala pick up location? Can we go to any blue dart center in kerala and give our documents

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I was also given the vishakapatnam blue dart address when asked about drop of locations. Since that was not a possible option I gave a pickup address in Bangalore and luckily it was serviceable. I travelled to Bangalore gave the passport and it came back with in a week. I stayed in Bangalore until it came back. Not sure about other drop of locations in South, I would suggest not to waste time on asking about it as it's really hard to get a proper response from vfs.
Did you buy VFS premium lounge service?

SWATHY SUBHESH

Star Member
May 10, 2020
Hi all,

I am also from Kerala. I got my PPR by Nov 25. First I gave Kerala address and then VFS told me that its embargo in Kerala. Then I gave the Banglore address thereafter. Till now I did not receive any reply from them. Really in a panic situation as my 30 days to submit my passport is getting over by Dec- 25.