NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
LANDED..........
already several times in dreams
Hello all,

Got offer from Carleton University for PhD. Applied for visa and got this email. Any one has experience what does this mean.

Dear ___________
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport.

Why the decision has not been mentioned clearly. If it is approved that they should say so? In case rejected why they need the passport? I just hope they don't stamp my passport that entry not allowed ;D :-\ :p..

Any one similar experiences???
Thanks

callme2shy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
LANDED..........
already several times in dreams
ahh and one more question... I had applied for study permit and along with the study permit form had to submit the Temporary Resident Form too. Why are they only talking about the temporary resident visa. What about the student permit with part time off campus work permit??? Will I get that separately?

Would appreciate someones comment who has already got Visa and student permit.

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
congos u just got ur visa buddy..

all they are asking is to furnish ur passport so they can stamp/pin the visa on ur passport...

hope u got my point

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
hello,

plz help me out, in a bit of a trouble.

In the form - IMM1294E - how much fees do i need to write. do i write the annual fee or the fee for the total duration of the program ?

and how much funds do i write that i have available? do i write the funds available equal to my fixed deposit or do i write the funds available equal to the total fees during the duration of the entire program irrespective of my fixed deposit amount ?

those guys who have already go visa, plz tell what you wrote on your form?

i appreciate your help and the time for writing back.

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
callme2shy said:
ahh and one more question... I had applied for study permit and along with the study permit form had to submit the Temporary Resident Form too. Why are they only talking about the temporary resident visa. What about the student permit with part time off campus work permit??? Will I get that separately?

Would appreciate someones comment who has already got Visa and student permit.
please read the below which I took it from vfs website.

Passport Transmission Services

If you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, your passport along with the passport request letter may be submitted through the Canada Visa Application Centre of your choice.
Please note that there will be a Service Charge for the above services. The details can be obtained here.

How to submit your passport:

Once you receive notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, you can submit the passport and that passport request letter:

In person/ through an authorized representative at the CVAC

To retrieve your passport, you have the choice of;

1. Picking up the passport in person or through an authorized representative at the CVAC ; or;
2. Courier returns facility. The passport will be returned back to the specified home or office address via courier.

The Passport Transmission Services offered by the CVACs will enable you to;

1. Get your passport delivered to the CVO in a timely and safe manner.
2. Track the status of your passport by using the Tracking tool on the CVAC website

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
meagan99 said:
hello,

plz help me out, in a bit of a trouble.

In the form - IMM1294E - how much fees do i need to write. do i write the annual fee or the fee for the total duration of the program ?

and how much funds do i write that i have available? do i write the funds available equal to my fixed deposit or do i write the funds available equal to the total fees during the duration of the entire program irrespective of my fixed deposit amount ?

those guys who have already go visa, plz tell what you wrote on your form?

i appreciate your help and the time for writing back.

plz reply plz :( :( :( :( :(

chiranjeev

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
In fees column, Plz write the total fees of your program. In boarding, plz mention 10,000 CAD. Then in the third column, mention about the total fund you are showing.
Forth column : If you have taken GIC or education loan, then mention here as Others and in fifth column, mention as
Parents (if sponsoring or whoever is sponsoring you), GIC, Education Loan.
If you have not taken GIC but taken education loan, then then mention here as Others and in fifth column, mention as
Parents (if sponsoring or whoever is sponsoring you), Education Loan.
If You have not taken either GIC or education loan , then mention here as Parents or Grandfather (if sponsoring or whoever
is sponsoring you) and leave fifth column as blank.
If You have not taken either GIC or education loan , and you yourself is sponsoring you education then write then mention
here as self and leave fifth column as blank.
If You have not taken either GIC or education loan , and you yourself with parents or grandparents are sponsoring your
education then leave the fourth column as blank and in others write parents, Self.

Hope now you are clear with your doubts.

loginbits12

Star Member
May 13, 2014
HI chiranjeev and all seniors .
I applied to a university in Canada by an educational consultant. I got unconditional offer letter from the university. I paid tuition fee deposit for 1 semester of $100 as mentioned. but my consultant is asking me to pay 1 semester fee of $6000.My total tuition fee is $36000 and $10000 living expenses. I know paying tuition increase chance of visa from India. Please can tell me
1)what are the chance of visa without paying tuition fee (university category) I applying for loan for 20 laks and 6 lakhs fixed deposit (no gic). Please can you tell me is this ok . Please advice me. thank you
Please can you share your exp. Thank you

thestarfire

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
02-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Got my VISA approved today :D Received an email from CIC for the same. I didnt do GIC, didnt pay 6/12 months tuition fees, didnt take any educational loan, didnt ask any consultant for help and applied with TOEFL. Got my study permit approved in 10 days :) Btw, I am going to SFU for CS.

loginbits12

Star Member
May 13, 2014
thestarfire said:
Got my VISA approved today :D Received an email from CIC for the same. I didnt do GIC, didnt pay 6/12 months tuition fees, didnt take any educational loan, didnt ask any consultant for help and applied with TOEFL. Got my study permit approved in 10 days :) Btw, I am going to SFU for CS.
hi the star fire congratulation brother. i am applying for visa . Please can you tell did you paid any tuition fee deposit for uni for 1st semester. please ca you share your exp like tuition fee and uni. thank you thank you

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
[quote auth

hello starfire,

congrats bro!!!! :) :) :) :)

i am also applying with toefl and without consultant.

any tips to keep in mind when applying ??

thestarfire

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
02-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
@meagan99: Thanks buddy! In the fees section I had mentioned the amount mentioned in the offer letter(yearly fees)
About funds, I would suggest write maximum amount available with you rather than total fees for the entire duration. Just make sure you get your documents double checked with someone else before submitting.

@loginbits12: Thanks! :) I didn't pay any tuition fees deposit. I only paid 250$ admission fees and thats all.

loginbits12

Star Member
May 13, 2014
thestarfire said:
@ meagan99: Thanks buddy! In the fees section I had mentioned the amount mentioned in the offer letter(yearly fees)
About funds, I would suggest write maximum amount available with you rather than total fees for the entire duration. Just make sure you get your documents double checked with someone else before submitting.

@ loginbits12: Thanks! :) I didn't pay any tuition fees deposit. I only paid 250$ admission fees and thats all.
hi thestarfire thank you brother. my tuition fee is 36000+10000(living expense) so i am showing 20 lakhs loan letter and 6 lakhs FD. Is this ok. Do we need to show only 1 year tuition fee($18000) or complete tuition fee($36000) in loan letter. PLeae can you advise me . thank you

bringiton

May 25, 2014
lovedeepsingh said:
So anyone going to ottawa or i am d only one?
hoe can we find an appartment near our institutes?
when can we go to canada july or august.
( time to learn some cooking)
Heylovedeep. I will be in Ottawa in Sept 2014