Students for Winter 2021 intake (SDS/Non SDS) - Applied after September 15

William_peter

Sep 2, 2020
Lebanon
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Beirut
Hello there. Just wanted to give you an update about my application. I received an email on October 30th from IRCC that a decision has been made and they require the passport to finalize the processing. Once I give them my passport, would I be able to know whether my application was accepted or need to wait until I get the passport back? And any idea how long do they take to return the passport?

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Hello there. Just wanted to give you an update about my application. I received an email on October 30th from IRCC that a decision has been made and they require the passport to finalize the processing. Once I give them my passport, would I be able to know whether my application was accepted or need to wait until I get the passport back? And any idea how long do they take to return the passport?
Congratulations, mate. Can you please provide your timeline? Including type of application and where you applied from?

William_peter

Sep 2, 2020
Lebanon
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Beirut
Congratulations, mate. Can you please provide your timeline? Including type of application and where you applied from?
Country applied from: Lebanon
Visa Application Category: NON-SDS
Application Date: 27th July 2020
Biometrics Status: Request received on 28th July 2020. Completed on 29th July 2020.
Med Exam: Not required in my country

PhoeboPotter

Nov 1, 2020
Country applied from: India
Visa Application Category:SDS
Application Date: 23rd September 2020
Biometrics Status: Request received on 24th September 2020. Pending as VACs are not yet operational.
Med Exam Status: Not yet updated (Upfront med exam submitted with application).
Refusal on 4th September for September Intake

Reactions: nishantkantojha

Boy619

Feb 6, 2020
Country applied from: Tanzania
Visa Application Category: NON-SDS
Application Date: 29th Sept 2020
Biometrics Status: Request received on 30th Sept 2020. Completed on 05th October 2020.
Med Exam: Upront
- I have not received any update yet.

umeshvashisth

Apr 8, 2020
Country applied from: India
Visa Application Category:SDS
Application Date: 23rd September 2020
Biometrics Status: Request received on 24th September 2020. Pending as VACs are not yet operational.
Med Exam Status: Not yet updated (Upfront med exam submitted with application).
Refusal on 4th September for September Intake
I think your applied date or refusal date is wrong please updated it? because its not possible that you applied on 23 sep and received result on 4th sep.

Boy619

Feb 6, 2020
4dd65:3:¥
Hello..
Congrats!
Did you receive any update prior to your passport request? What kind of updates did you get after submitting your application on july?

SNP03

Oct 24, 2020
Jan 2021 intake
Visa SDS, country India
Applied 29 oct
College not on DLI list yet
VAC closed> No biometrics
Future is uncertain.

Reactions: Kara444