+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students applying for September 2017 intake

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
Let's gather here and share our experiences...
I have applied in Dental care and Administration in Confederation College Thunder bay Ontario on 13th Feb. Still waiting for LOA...

My profile:
O levels 84%
Intermediate 72 %
Bachelors of Dental Surgery 56%
IELTS 7.5 (R8 L8 W6.5 S7.5)

Ramanindia

Feb 14, 2017
same bro i also applied in febuary but no response yet . May i know this tym there will be application rush in embessy.

Ovais jamshed

May 12, 2016
hey guys need help!!!

did anyone apply online for the student visa?

if yes then how did you show the police clearance. I cannot find the tab to upload police clearance certificate.

Thanks

aroravarun1992

Sep 21, 2016
I have applied in douglas for post bacculerate in computer and information and in centennial for Globala Business Management and in thompson river university for post baccurelate in HR.
Got admission in cenntenial. Please suggest which is the best course and college.

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
Ramanindia said:
same bro i also applied in febuary but no response yet . May i know this tym there will be application rush in embessy.
bro have you applied for dental care and administration too? Or have you applied for visa?

love1729

Jan 31, 2017
aroravarun1992 said:
I have applied in douglas for post bacculerate in computer and information and in centennial for Globala Business Management and in thompson river university for post baccurelate in HR.
Got admission in cenntenial. Please suggest which is the best course and college.
Thompson in university so keep it on priority and after that centeniial is nest as college...
good luck.

I enroled for centennial sep.

love1729

Jan 31, 2017
ahd.insaf said:
Let's gather here and share our experiences...
I have applied in Dental care and Administration in Confederation College Thunder bay Ontario on 13th Feb. Still waiting for LOA...

My profile:
O levels 84%
Intermediate 72 %
Bachelors of Dental Surgery 56%
IELTS 7.5 (R8 L8 W6.5 S7.5)

Hey..
your profile is good , except BDS marks.... overall your vissa chances are quite good... dont panic you have time to get enrolled and for grant in visa...

aroravarun1992

Sep 21, 2016
love1729 said:
Thompson in university so keep it on priority and after that centeniial is nest as college...
good luck.

I enroled for centennial sep.
Thanku love for reply.. just wanted to know if there is anything wrong with Douglas college ? I wanted to know because the course content very much impressive.

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
love1729 said:
Hey..
your profile is good , except BDS marks.... overall your vissa chances are quite good... dont panic you have time to get enrolled and for grant in visa...
Thanks a lot for good hopes love. :)

Selghamrawy

Feb 26, 2017
Hi all

I really need to get help regarding my case

I'm a 30 years old Egyptian living in dubai since 2013, I have a high school degree from Egypt since 2003-2004 academic year, this is when I had to skip college to support myself and my family.
Since then I have been working on jobs till I got married and having a son who is 5 years old now
I work for a very reputable bank in Dubai, and I was about to get promoted back in September but the HR declined the recommendation from the management because they cannot assign a high school graduate for a post of assistant manager.
This is why I decided to study a 2 years business administration diploma (major: insurance and risk management) which is so related to my job as a special asset recovery representative.
I contacted New Brunswick community college, Nova Scotia community college and college of North Atlantic and I'm arranging the papers now to apply for the three of them and get admission letter.
But I'm so afraid of the embassy rejecting my application :(

I prepared my letter of interest and I'm working on the proof of funds, I'm trying to rt 40K Canadian dollars considering that the academic year tuition is only 10K

Please review my below letter and let me know what do you think about my case

Dear Visa Officer,
I would like to get a study permit for my two years business administration – insurance & risk management course in the New Brunswick Community College.
Currently I’m an Egyptian high school graduate with a wide experience in multiple business fields such as multinational companies, contact centers, SME sales and banking industries since having my high school degree from Egypt to support my family. However, since I came to UAE in March 2013, and my high school certificate is pulling me from career progression and job opportunities. I’m currently working for EmiratesNBD (the biggest national bank in UAE) as a special asset recovery representative for more than a year and I could not get promoted although I met all the experience and performance requirements, but they could not assign a high school graduate for such vacancy.
After detailed researches, and being always trying to standout my colleagues in terms of selections for promotions for all my previous experience and now specifically at EmiratesNBD, I came to know that 2 years diploma is acceptable as long as it is related to the available post, and being encouraged by my international-graduated manager who believes in me and my capabilities, I found that it is the proper time for me to get a post-secondary degree from a high-reputed education country such as Canada, not just for widening EmiratesNBD opportunities and UAE labor market exposure generally, but for the sake of removing the limitations on my son’s future as for example, in my home country, Egypt, my son’s admission file cannot be considerable in many private and governmental education institutes such as Police academy or Army Forces faculties if his father is just a high school graduate or less educated, which presets the profile and the career of my son being judged for something that he cannot control.
So after communications with some designated colleges and universities listed the CIC website, I shortlisted some of them in considering cost, available programs and online reviews from previous international and national students, in addition to calm locations and low stress environment, and after applying for 3 of them, I have been confirmed from New Brunswick community college – Business Administration course “Management” in Moncton for September 2017.
Similar programs here in Dubai will be costing the same investment (for example: The Canadian University in Dubai costing around AED 60,000 or CAD 21,000 per annum), but at the same time I have to maintain my UAE visa and employment running, which is not something that I can achieve easily having full time job and family which may make it longer and harder and even more expensive to get a 2 years diploma in Dubai other than focus on just studying for 2 years in Canada. This is why I decided to invest 2 years and get back to my employer EmiratesNBD with the recommendation given from my manager and to resume my career again with no further distractions or pause points. And as advised by The Canadian University in Dubai, I can still get another 2 years here in Dubai to get my Bachelor’s degree, but this is not mandatory at the mean time as the 2 years diploma gets my target achieved by having career progression in the UAE labor market, but definitely a very positive add-on for future plans.
All of my family members (wife, son and sister) are UAE residents that I have to be apart from for 2 years (only doing visits to Dubai during my study breaks) but the results and career progression does worth the sacrifices, as I am targeting better life in Dubai for my son’s future, myseelf and my wife, as well as better career progression especially with such a stable and supportive employer and management team.
I would like to thank you so much for the time you spent on reading my letter hoping that it is sufficient and explaining my interest on why I would like to get the program.

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Is anyone applying to Centennial for the Marketing Research and Analytics program?