+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students Applied from India For Fall 2011

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
katy16 said:
i have appied under spp.. and i am going for seneca college and ma course is electronics engerring.. nd yh dere iz a study gap of one study.. for dat i hv mentioned sm computer certiifcate..
I think you can send a email to CHC Delhi seeking explanation for the delay in your case.

shrikaar

Jul 9, 2011
Got a conditional letter for trent university with scholarship of 18000 CAD per year for two years.
Yet to apply for the VISA, hopefully by the end of week

BTW, can we apply for VISA using conditional offer letter

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrikaar said:
Got a conditional letter for trent university with scholarship of 18000 CAD per year for two years.

Yes, you can apply using a conditional letter.

However, CHC recommends to file using a full offer.

GS

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
shrikaar said:

Yeah you can go ahead with your conditional offer letter. BTW what was the requirement they have mentioned in your offer letter?

shrikaar

Jul 9, 2011
They I have to maintain a B+ through out my under grad education...
But thanks for the reply I got an unconditional offer letter yesterday. They received my transcripts and removed the condition.
I shall be applying for study permit the next week

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
shrikaar said:
They I have to maintain a B+ through out my under grad education...
But thanks for the reply I got an unconditional offer letter yesterday. They received my transcripts and removed the condition.
I shall be applying for study permit the next week
Cool.All the best dude!!!!!!!!

shrikaar

Jul 9, 2011
hey I have a doubt..
I got an appointment for medicals next tuesday. So when do you think is the best for applying to visa before that or after that or both together..
and how long does it take for the approval once we apply..

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
hi Guys I am from mumbai. I am just waiting for any universities to send me La I send application in May and still waiting. I am planning to apply may be in first week of Aug. As If I get admission to Concordia Uni then I need to apply for CAQ, Which will again cost 3 to 4 weeks. I am stuck up with CHC ND for more than a year now and really sick of their visa system for PR. Niways,, good luck and thanks for all support,,

Kavya

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
shrikaar said:
hey I have a doubt..
I got an appointment for medicals next tuesday. So when do you think is the best for applying to visa before that or after that or both together..
and how long does it take for the approval once we apply..
I assume that you are doing your Pre-medicals. So you finish off your medicals and then file your visa application after a week from the day you have finished your medicals. It should be fine.

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
shrikaar said:
Thank you so how long is it gonna take... coz my admission is on sept 1st
Usually it's around 9-13 days to get the initial response. But now a days CHC Delhi is kind of active. They finish off within 5-7 days. But sometimes it might vary for each case. :)