+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa

jmaijen

Jul 19, 2020
Is it okey that the agent of MDC visa org. com ask me 1700$ payment for the application of my student visa

jmaijen

Jul 19, 2020
thank you for the message and the 1700$ pay they ask for me is for the processing of my papers is this not a scam?
thank you for the message and the 1700$ pay they ask for me is for the processing of my papers is this not a scam?
how much it cost if you used a visa consultant?

sekhon171

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Yes! But consultants has their own fee criteria. You could go to another consultant or apply by yourself

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
as per as your knowledge sir/ma'am how much is the usual fee for a RIRC licensed consultant?
I paid $3500 for an immigration Lawyer but this was because I was denied once and I did not mind paying this much for a Lawyer to take up my file...if your below 30 you don't need an attorney unless ur case is complicated

Reactions: suhelm

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
sir
sir/ma'am as your experience how much is the usual fee for a consultant that have RIRC licensed
As others have said you don't need a consultant. $1700 is a ridiculous fee to ask. You can do the entire process on your own for $150.

ared

Jul 2, 2020
Dhaka
Is it okey that the agent of MDC visa org. com ask me 1700$ payment for the application of my student visa
this is crazy..go to another verified visa office or do it yourself. Nobody can ask this much money. You can apply like 17 times with that kinda money. So be wise.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
If you are motivated enough to seek answers on this forum then I do not know why you are spending money for a consultant that will most likely do worse a job

jmaijen

Jul 19, 2020
I paid $3500 for an immigration Lawyer but this was because I was denied once and I did not mind paying this much for a Lawyer to take up my file...if your below 30 you don't need an attorney unless ur case is complicated
thank you for your response i am now 33 years old currently working here in south korea and i really want to work and live in canada by the way i am only a highschool graduate from my country but i am a skilled worker here south korea in a manufacturing company