+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

vandanareddy

Feb 22, 2020
Hello Ladies & Gents,
I am Vandana from Mumbai, Been housewife in Qatar since 8 years. and have no experience since 2011. I was married in 2011 & completed my BBA in 2011.
Now I received my offer letter from 1 University in Toronto. I have IELTS of 7 overall. I will be proceeding with payment of full tuition fees.
I need to know what steps I should take until I receive receipt from University.
& what chances I hold to get visa after such a gap.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
What course are you applying for and do you have firm reasons why you need to come to Canada for the course and how will that improve your career prospects when you return to your home country. Also what is your status in Qatar given your home country is India and all these things can be taken into account in getting a study permit.

Reactions: vandanareddy

vandanareddy

Feb 22, 2020
What course are you applying for and do you have firm reasons why you need to come to Canada for the course and how will that improve your career prospects when you return to your home country. Also what is your status in Qatar given your home country is India and all these things can be taken into account in getting a study permit.
Hi I am applying for MBA, and I plan to return back most probably but still not sure. In Qatar my visa said " Not permitted to work" which I obeyed.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Certainly there will be concerns that you are trying to immigrate because advancing your studies doesn’t really make sense if you have not worked in almost 10 years. Assume you want your whole family to come with you to Canada. You will have to show significant savings to pay for an MBA and living expenses for 3 young children. Childcare alone will be expensive.

Reactions: vandanareddy

vandanareddy

Feb 22, 2020
Certainly there will be concerns that you are trying to immigrate because advancing your studies doesn’t really make sense if you have not worked in almost 10 years. Assume you want your whole family to come with you to Canada. You will have to show significant savings to pay for an MBA and living expenses for 3 young children. Childcare alone will be expensive.
No my husband will drop me just stay for 15-20 days and leave. Kids will be with there grandparents. My work permit from Qatar restricted me to work. and when I see coming back to India I see people are more advance in skill and subjects. So this is reason I need to do my MBA.