+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

jim dandy

Nov 5, 2019
i have a son he is minor. and we want to apply him a visa to study in canada.. since he is just a minor.. can me and my wife can accompany him and work at the same time? is it allowed? please Help

jim dandy

Nov 5, 2019
No you cannot there is no option for parents to accompany a minor on a study permit and to work. One of you would need to obtain a work permit yourselves and the minor would accompany you.

Your post is confusing given here you said you were a PR already

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sponsoring-my-spouse-and-child.663256/
No you cannot there is no option for parents to accompany a minor on a study permit and to work. One of you would need to obtain a work permit yourselves and the minor would accompany you.

Your post is confusing given here you said you were a PR already

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sponsoring-my-spouse-and-child.663256/
ooh i see. yeah im already a Pr im just relaying what my friend wants to ask he is in the philippines hehe sorry to make u confuse

Flame Jb

Oct 22, 2019
Hello,
My visa application was rejected last year, I was advised to request a GCMS notes which I did. After receiving the notes I found out my application was rejected for reason below :
1-My sponsor did not have enough money or asset to support my studies (but the bank statement had more than $45000 the currency was Cfa)
2- The officer was not convinced that I will return to my home country, as I was living in South Africa on a study visa.
3- my SOP was not clear as to why did I choose Canada and the program that I wanted to study in Canada.

Therefore I would like to know if I address the issue according to the officer's comments , can I get a visa? and can I use two differents people(my mother and Uncle) as my sponsors?

foysal5

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
ha
Hello,
My visa application was rejected last year, I was advised to request a GCMS notes which I did. After receiving the notes I found out my application was rejected for reason below :
1-My sponsor did not have enough money or asset to support my studies (but the bank statement had more than $45000 the currency was Cfa)
2- The officer was not convinced that I will return to my home country, as I was living in South Africa on a study visa.
3- my SOP was not clear as to why did I choose Canada and the program that I wanted to study in Canada.

Therefore I would like to know if I address the issue according to the officer's comments , can I get a visa? and can I use two differents people(my mother and Uncle) as my sponsors?
Hello,

have you received your visa?
i have the same situation like you