+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

Arunpal Singh

Nov 20, 2019
I have applied for student visa on november 03-2019 for northern pures college scarbrough. My Biometrics was done on 14 november 2019. I am really scares that what will be the decision

Manvii

Nov 27, 2019
Delhi
Hey! I have kinda similar timeline as yours. I am a prospective international student. I've applied for Jan 2020 intake in Toronto.
Could anyone share their views regarding my timeline?

Medical - 6th Nov
SDS Application - 16th Nov
Biometric- 20th Nov
Biometric Updated - 20th Nov

As of now, I haven't received any update for medical updation or anything of that sort?

This is my first attempt and I have read a lot about the refusal, could any please give me any information regarding the same?

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hey! I have kinda similar timeline as yours. I am a prospective international student. I've applied for Jan 2020 intake in Toronto.
Could anyone share their views regarding my timeline?

Medical - 6th Nov
SDS Application - 16th Nov
Biometric- 20th Nov
Biometric Updated - 20th Nov

As of now, I haven't received any update for medical updation or anything of that sort?

This is my first attempt and I have read a lot about the refusal, could any please give me any information regarding the same?
You will recieve mail at the time of decision or maybe for correspondence letter sometimes correspondence and decision come at the same time. You have to wait even i applied on 9nov sds online
Biometric done on 18nov
Medical passed on 19nov
After that no update. So you have to wait, hope for the positive response best of luck.

Reactions: Manvii

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I have applied for student visa on november 03-2019 for northern pures college scarbrough. My Biometrics was done on 14 november 2019. I am really scares that what will be the decision
Some people got their visa who done their bio on 18nov or on 15nov so i think we can’t guess when they gonna give the decision, we can wait that’s what we can do right now even im scared but what we can do. Btw share when you get any update

Arunpal Singh

Nov 20, 2019
Is it possible that visa officer firstly send approval letter for the study permit and then after some hours refusal letter for the visa. As i have read some where this happens to someone. It can be true?

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Is it possible that visa officer firstly send approval letter for the study permit and then after some hours refusal letter for the visa. As i have read some where this happens to someone. It can be true?
You receive the following e-mails in your CIC account :
Application confirmation
Biometrics correspondence
VISA rejection or Passport request letter and Correspondence letter
Approved study permit correspondence letter(This is a letter that you receive post verification of your passport. They check if your passport is valid)

A PPR does mean that your application is approved and is pending the verification of your travel document i.e. Passport. If there is a problem with your passport then they can send a rejection letter on your application.
Else I haven't heard of case where an approved study permit correspondence letter was issued post passport verification and subsequent rejection letter was sent afterwards.