+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa

Umna

Aug 13, 2019
Currently i m doing BDS in a medical college in karachi should I have a chance to complete my studies there by converting my credit hours
Or I should apply from new start for my graduation in Canada in any of medical college may I conside there in Canada to complete my medical studies as a international student

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dentist are not referred as doctors in Canada they are referred to as dentists. It is highly unlikely that you will be able to transfer into a dental school. You can try to apply to a dental school in Canada but it is incredibly hard to get in. The cost of dental school as an international student will be very expensive and most do not take any/many students. There is also a surplus of dentists in Canada so finding a job after graduation may be difficult.

Reactions: Umna

Umna

Aug 13, 2019
What if i apply on behalf my 12 grade education ....is it convenient way to apply for study visa will be I considerable ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What if i apply on behalf my 12 grade education ....is it convenient way to apply for study visa will be I considerable ?
If you lie and Canada finds out you will get a 5 year ban. You can apply for a student visa whenever you want but it would not be logical to apply after you started a degree and be able to prove that you will return to your home country after your studies.

Reactions: Umna

Umna

Aug 13, 2019
My friend is applying for loyalist college she didn't do IELTS yet may be do so further what's the most demanding faculty there in which she can persue her job as well..?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My friend is applying for loyalist college she didn't do IELTS yet may be do so further what's the most demanding faculty there in which she can persue her job as well..?
Why is she applying to this college? Wouldn’t associate this college with top programs.