+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa

usman_1986

Oct 10, 2019
You can apply online only these days as they are not accepting paper applications through VACs. Go to www.cic.ca and make an account there and then apply for study permit by following step by step instrictions. Its not that difficult.

Aryatheking

Jan 22, 2021
Hi , I have put my visa file on 19aug20. Completed my biometric on 3rd December'20. Till this time I have not got my por. Can someone guide. How much time IRCC takes. I am worried as it is my hybrid program. I am deferring and deferring without any fault.

Sia63

Oct 14, 2022
Hi,
I am planning to apply for a student visa (PhD). I have a cousin in Canada. So, having a cousin in Canada could necessarily lead to visa rejection ?
I am 38 and from Iran.
I did my master's in the US.

Thanks,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am planning to apply for a student visa (PhD). I have a cousin in Canada. So, having a cousin in Canada could necessarily lead to visa rejection ?
I am 38 and from Iran.
I did my master's in the US.

Thanks,
No. A cousin is not considered immediate or extended family.

Reactions: Sia63

itsmsingh

Oct 24, 2020
Hi There, Need some serious help.

I have applied my Canada student visa, which was got rejected 3rd time yesterday.
I have justified all the reasons in GCM notes, But I feel they are not reading it all, and it just being rejected with the same reasons.
I live in Qatar, have applied under NON-SDS, and my application being reviewed in Abu Dhabi visa center.
Can someone guide, if you are face similar situation.

itsmsingh

Oct 24, 2020
Hi There, Need some serious help.

I have applied my Canada student visa, which was got rejected 3rd time yesterday.
I have justified all the reasons in GCM notes, But I feel they are not reading it all, and it just being rejected with the same reasons.
I live in Qatar, have applied under NON-SDS, and my application being reviewed in Abu Dhabi visa center.
Can someone guide, if you are face similar situation.