+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

kmoni

Jul 11, 2019
Basically, I am from India living in New Zealand.
I am on partnership based work visa in New Zealand.
i have above 85% in my academics in CSE, b.tech in India.
have experience over 3 years as a software developer in India.
I would like to know, what are the chances for getting student visa as I am on work visa in New Zealand?
Please kindly help me with this question.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Basically, I am from India living in New Zealand.
I am on partnership based work visa in New Zealand.
i have above 85% in my academics in CSE, b.tech in India.
have experience over 3 years as a software developer in India.
I would like to know, what are the chances for getting student visa as I am on work visa in New Zealand?
Please kindly help me with this question.
As you are in NZ as of now so I guess you will be applying from NZ. And your file will be processed in Canadian Embassy in NZ.
Give your IELTS academics exam and apply in different colleges.
You don't have to worry about your academics and work experience, it's looking good to me.

kmoni

Jul 11, 2019
As you are in NZ as of now so I guess you will be applying from NZ. And your file will be processed in Canadian Embassy in NZ.
Give your IELTS academics exam and apply in different colleges.
You don't have to worry about your academics and work experience, it's looking good to me.
As I am on work visa will it not affect my student visa process?

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
As I am on work visa will it not affect my student visa process?
You are on work permit in NZ right? Not in Canada so it might not be a big deal here but still you have to convince Visa officer about your intentions of studying in Canada and how this will help you build your career further more than you already achieved.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
I also used to work in India after my studies in India. And I applied last year and got my study permit. So the only difference is that you work in NZ and I work in India.
Work is Work, no matter which country you are in. Just be positive and move on with your process. Good luck.
Still you are free to get other people thoughts on this to get a better clarity.

kmoni

Jul 11, 2019
I also used to work in India after my studies in India. And I applied last year and got my study permit. So the only difference is that you work in NZ and I work in India.
Work is Work, no matter which country you are in. Just be positive and move on with your process. Good luck.
Still you are free to get other people thoughts on this to get a better clarity.
Thanks for your suggestions and support.

Ian_Shiverboy

Jun 30, 2019
Hello fam..I'm thinking of applying for my study permit come October..My travel history is pretty good.. I've been to Dubai and China but was denied a Ukraine Visa. I wasn't given any reasons as to why I was refused..how should I explain this on the visa form to the Visa officer?..

Tools