+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa

Haraza

Feb 28, 2019
Hi all,

I did my B. Ed from Allama Iqbal open university and currently doing M. Ed from Allama Iqbal open university, I also have done 1 year fashion diploma through gift university. I would like to Presue further education in fashion I am looking for university or college where I can apply.

I would like to know what are the possibilities and my chances getting in.

Regards

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hi all,

I did my B. Ed from Allama Iqbal open university and currently doing M. Ed from Allama Iqbal open university, I also have done 1 year fashion diploma through gift university. I would like to Presue further education in fashion I am looking for university or college where I can apply.

I would like to know what are the possibilities and my chances getting in.
Your chances are dependent on your plan of action.you should first research the fashion courses and the institutions (colleges/universities) offering the programs, then review the eligibility before applying. If you are successful in acquiring a acceptance letter into the institution (must be a Designated Learning Institute = DLI) you can then apply for a study permit, etc.

Here check this link for fashion courses in Canada.

https://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/study/training-degrees/canada/fashion-courses/loc/32/cgory/f4-3/sin/ct/programs.html

Regards