+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

Vikram Iyer

Mar 31, 2014
Chennai
Category........
NOC Code......
1225 B
Hi, I got offer letter from Cape Breton University for Post Bacculearuate diploma in SCM. I am planning to take an educational loan for both tuition fees and GIC. The bank will mention that both tuition fees and the Living expense will be covered in their loan sponsor letter. My consultant told that if the bank mentions anything about the living expense in their letter my Visa will be rejected. Can anyone confirm this? Please note that the bank will disburse the Living expense to my account and I will be transferring it to Scotia bank account for GIC.

Aravinth5454

Oct 28, 2018
Hi, I got offer letter from Cape Breton University for Post Bacculearuate diploma in SCM. I am planning to take an educational loan for both tuition fees and GIC. The bank will mention that both tuition fees and the Living expense will be covered in their loan sponsor letter. My consultant told that if the bank mentions anything about the living expense in their letter my Visa will be rejected. Can anyone confirm this? Please note that the bank will disburse the Living expense to my account and I will be transferring it to Scotia bank account for GIC.
Hi, i too admitted for Post Bacculearuate scm in CBU

Singh!!

Nov 1, 2018
Can i get visa ?
10th -62%
12th-50%
Btech c.s.e- 68%
Ielts -7
3years experience in IT field....plz tell me chances of my visa approval.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Can i get visa ?
10th -62%
12th-50%
Btech c.s.e- 68%
Ielts -7
3years experience in IT field....plz tell me chances of my visa approval.
No one can tell you that, It depends on you that how you will represent your case to fhe visa officer. Your profile is good. So just go ahead with applying to the colleges and receive offer letter as many of colleges are already full for sept 2019 intake. Choose to

Ali_444

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I'm in a doubt please clarify, i have done 10th and after completed 3 years of diploma in civil engineering with 6.5 cgpa, later i change the feild and done 3 years of Higher diploma in hospitality management completed on September'18. And got offer letter for chef course (diploma 2 years) in canada . Will i get Visa