Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hi ,
Please advise. If i am going to try for student visa, should I proceed or stop to apply Express Entry candidate. Because I worry later IRCC will find out that I am a EE member yet try to apply student visa. ( PS. I not yet apply EE ) .
Well i applied Express Entry before and it got expired in july. In the mean while i applied study permit in june. My lawyer told me creating an express entry profile is not a visa application. One you are selected in EE then your official visa application will be created and you will be noticed. Otherwise its not a big deal. My lawyer even did not tick mark the option in Study permit " have you ever been applied to canada before and refuse to canada before" he select no.

Reactions: Zhao Mei Ying

Zhao Mei Ying

Dec 26, 2017
Dear,
Thank you so much for the info and greatly appreciate it. Can you also advise please? I am 39, holding MSc with 15 years working experience. If I would like to try post graduate course in Canada ( I have already choose the course which completely relevant to my career and previous education) . Do you think student visa will be successful for me? I have enough saving to proof for the tuition fee n accommodation. Additionally, after I got visa, I would like to bring my 3 kids, 9 and 3 years old with my spouse. And we can show enough saving for accommodation for our stay in Canada. Any advice?

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
It would be much better if you go to any professional consultants in KL area .
professional consultants can see your case according to there experience.
I think better option in KL area is BP Management sdn bhd guys and there website is www.gocanada.biz
they are quite professional and the reviews about them can be seen on google as well

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dear,
Thank you so much for the info and greatly appreciate it. Can you also advise please? I am 39, holding MSc with 15 years working experience. If I would like to try post graduate course in Canada ( I have already choose the course which completely relevant to my career and previous education) . Do you think student visa will be successful for me? I have enough saving to proof for the tuition fee n accommodation. Additionally, after I got visa, I would like to bring my 3 kids, 9 and 3 years old with my spouse. And we can show enough saving for accommodation for our stay in Canada. Any advice?
sure you have a valid case. u must try. because i have seen a case in malaysia same like your and she got visa

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Dear,
Whats stopping you from applying under Express Entry System.

You have a Master's Degree, Experience of more than 3 years.
Just write your IELTs and you should be able to go without spending ten times the money you would otherwise spend for studying and once you graduate you still have to apply for a PR and follow the Express entry route.

Why beat around the bush when you can just go straight to Express Entry. ?