+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA

Jan 6, 2017
hi, here i would like to know about the detailed information regarding the canada visa for applying under student catagory. as well i want to know about the age restriction criteria and canada study expensses, i wish you should have a better idea pertaining to my problem.hence you could help me in a better way.

thanking you.
wish for your early positive reply.
AMRUT.

b2bt

Nov 7, 2016
Hey Amruth, this is a very broad question but I'll still try to answer your questions.

1. Student Visa Process - You need to first ensure a admit from a school/university. They will give you a acceptance letter and ask you to deposit fee to secure your education. Although not compulsory, paying your deposit is highly recommended
2. Age Restriction - There is no age restriction as such however it is reasonable to be in the bracket of 20-35 for your bachelor's or masters.
3. Study Expenses - Depends on your course. You can go for a bachelor's course (INR 15L - 30L), master's or MBA (INR 20L-60L) or SPP College (INR 10-15L). You need to either to a thorough google search to understand better or go attend seminars by consultants such as CANAM, Chopras, or any other.

Hope you got some insights