+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa

NS1990

Dec 22, 2015
I applied for student visa on 19th Nov and got an email of dispatched passport on 21st december without medical but have not got an email of passport collection.

My masters will start in May.

What can be assumed?

Has my visa approved or rejected ?

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Where are you from ?
some nationalities doesn't need medical examination when applying for study permit,
however, if you applied for Study permit and didn't get an email from CIC about your study permit and your passport has been dispatch,
then your application may got refused !

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
I haven't heard from the embassy. So was your permit refused?

heenaadwani

Apr 14, 2016
Hello everyone

Can we change the college and course after visiting to Canada through student visa.

Best Regards,
Heena Adwani

lourve

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Hi guys. You may re-post your concerns under the International Students thread where people have different scenarios with you that might be able to help you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/

promotion

Jun 24, 2016
Hi friends , at the moment znahozhus in Canada, for all who wish to see the world and Europe through Ukraine Ukrainian visa easier!
pvukraine.com

prachitalajia

May 11, 2021
Where are you from ?
some nationalities doesn't need medical examination when applying for study permit,
however, if you applied for Study permit and didn't get an email from CIC about your study permit and your passport has been dispatch,
then your application may got refused !
I have been in the USA for the past 3 years, the gov website says that I would not require a medical to file for my student visa, can I file without a medical exam or would that cause a rejection or delay?