+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa

suemags

Aug 19, 2014
Hi guys may you please help m I would like to know if I can apply for an Australian student visa while my Canadian study visa is still in process.In other words can I submit student permit application of two different countries at the same time

thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - you certainly can.

kabircool

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
suemags said:
Hi guys may you please help m I would like to know if I can apply for an Australian student visa while my Canadian study visa is still in process.In other words can I submit student permit application of two different countries at the same time

thanks
PROBLEM IS THAT U WONT HAVE UR PASSPORT WID U WEN U HAVE APPLIED FOR CANADIAN STUDY PERMIT............AND U NEED IT TOO FOR AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR A DAY OR TWO AND ONE PASSPORT CANT B ON TWO PLACES.....

U CAN DO IT ONE AFTER ANOTHER.....!!!!

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kabircool said:
PROBLEM IS THAT U WONT HAVE UR PASSPORT WID U WEN U HAVE APPLIED FOR CANADIAN STUDY PERMIT............AND U NEED IT TOO FOR AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR A DAY OR TWO AND ONE PASSPORT CANT B ON TWO PLACES.....

U CAN DO IT ONE AFTER ANOTHER.....!!!!
He's only going to initiate the process. The problem will arise when he'll have to submit passport to both of these countries' embassies as per their request at the same time, which is again, very unlikely.

kabircool

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
sidhu_anwar said:
He's only going to initiate the process. The problem will arise when he'll have to submit passport to both of these countries' embassies as per their request at the same time, which is again, very unlikely.
yaa really true........i was saying the same