+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa - under general category

shujath

Aug 9, 2012
hey all, i have applied for canada study permit under general category on 14-8-2012, i have attached all my academic , i have increased my financial funds, parents sponsorship letters, medicals, offer letter, income tax returns, father salary pay slips, ielts score card. . . . . and one simple sop.

do u think its ok - will it work this time -

the status of my processing is
"Passport received at Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 16/08/2012 and is under processing."

shujath

Aug 9, 2012
my previous rejection

"it says
-you have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:
-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies employment , level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada , language abilities , or your future prospects and plans."

but this time also i couldnt change my college and my course - because its high time - am going for september intake - i have improved my sop thats it

Aug 10, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam

Am Rwandan Called EMMANUEL HABUMUGISHA, Aged 31 years , Male, and am working in the Hotel here in Rwanda and i ready applied for coming to work at Marriott in Canada in order to improve my Skills then i have same difficulty after received more message about Visas online and i know the process of Visas offer by Embassy of CANADA. I want your support to get my Visas .

While waiting your suggestion, I thank you so much for good service.

Many thanks

Your Sincerely
EMMANUEL HABUMUGISHA
P.O.BOX 1285 KIGALI-Rwanda
Paroisse Ruli
Phone +250 788774615/722968632
E-mail =habumugemma@yahoo.f