+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa (Though My Husband Hold Canadian PR)

Colimetas

Sep 30, 2018
Hello All,
I got married this year and my husband is Canadian PR. When contacting a immigration agent, He told us that the waiting time for the spouse sponsorship will might take 1.5 to 2 years looking at the Situation due to COVID. Now One suggested for Student VISA, which Might take less time (SIX Months) and anyhow I want to do Ph.D over there.
Now My question is
1) While applying for student visa, Do I mentioned the PR status of my husband? Will it impose positive or negative impression on my application?
2) As I am 31 years old now, What are my chances of getting students VISA?

The only concern for me is to be with my husband as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I got married this year and my husband is Canadian PR. When contacting a immigration agent, He told us that the waiting time for the spouse sponsorship will might take 1.5 to 2 years looking at the Situation due to COVID. Now One suggested for Student VISA, which Might take less time (SIX Months) and anyhow I want to do Ph.D over there.
Now My question is
1) While applying for student visa, Do I mentioned the PR status of my husband? Will it impose positive or negative impression on my application?
2) As I am 31 years old now, What are my chances of getting students VISA?

The only concern for me is to be with my husband as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
But in your previous post, you are already PR last year! While having PR status, you cannot get student permit.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also someone applied for student permit on Nov 2020 but still waiting.

Colimetas

Sep 30, 2018
Then why wasn’t that clear in the first post when you used “I” and “we” and “my” as if it was your own situation? Why mislead us in that way?
I had no intention of misleading you.
Why would I do that? What ll I get if I just fake it? Here is no personal interest my friend.
I thought people won't reply writing on behalf.
Anyway Thanks!!

Reactions: PG12