+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa status

rajkumar1002

Feb 5, 2018
i have applied for a study permit from india on 22nd dec 2016.i have been tracking my visa status still now but it shows its is been processed at canada visa office,bangalore.but before few days i got a mail that

We want to assure you that your application is still in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible.
after this mail how many days will it take to get my visa.if anyone got this mail and got ur visa plz reply me what happen then.

faheemclt1

Feb 3, 2018
i have applied for a study permit from india on 22nd dec 2016.i have been tracking my visa status still now but it shows its is been processed at canada visa office,bangalore.but before few days i got a mail that

We want to assure you that your application is still in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible.
after this mail how many days will it take to get my visa.if anyone got this mail and got ur visa plz reply me what happen then.
You applied in 2016

Dalwinder

May 1, 2018
Hey.!! Can you please let me know,
How many days it took for visa to come after receiving this email?

13Prabhjot

May 6, 2018
I have applied for canada student visa for may intake 2018 and in my tracking id they just only show the processing i want to know about how much i should wait for it because my classes will be starts on 7 may 2018 .... plz give me reply regarding my application status am waiting from one month ... i was submitted my documents to vfs on 3 april 2018 but still now am not get any reply ... plz give me any queries regarding processing that how much days are left for the decision

Arshp

Apr 7, 2018
i have applied for a study permit from india on. 16 April 2018.i have been tracking my visa status still now but it shows its is been processed at canada visa office New Delhi but before few days i got a mail that

Imrankhan27

Nov 28, 2017
i have applied for a study permit from india on. 16 April 2018.i have been tracking my visa status still now but it shows its is been processed at canada visa office New Delhi but before few days i got a mail that

Did you get ur visa??

Arshp

Apr 7, 2018

Did you get ur visa??
Yes i got my visa on 5th June.

Vinay_056

Dec 1, 2018
May I please know which stage am I in now (student visa)
Applied on 12/11/2018
AOR: 26/11/2018
Medical passed and review of eligibility: 26/11/2018//.

Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam.Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents:We do not need additional documents.Help - Review of additional documents

Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help - Interview

BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.Help - Biometrics

Background check:Not applicable.
Help - Background check

Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help - Final decision