+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA STATUS - VFS

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi all ,

I filed VISA file on 16 May , 2017 under university category at VFS Jalandhar , Punjab

I checked on VFS global - Its showing "Visa application, tracking ID No.20170516INJUST****** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, CHANDIGARH"

I am going to University of Ottawa for Master of Engineering in ECE for FALL__2017 .

Can anyone please tell how much time will it take to get decision .

Anyone who got VISA for FALL_2017 .Else , please share the status of your file if not get VISA yet . It will beneficial to all for estimating the time to get VISA .

Thanks .

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
Hi all ,

I filed VISA file on 16 May , 2017 under university category at VFS Jalandhar , Punjab

I checked on VFS global - Its showing "Visa application, tracking ID No.20170516INJUST****** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, CHANDIGARH"

I am going to University of Ottawa for Master of Engineering in ECE for FALL__2017 .

Can anyone please tell how much time will it take to get decision .

Anyone who got VISA for FALL_2017 .Else , please share the status of your file if not get VISA yet . It will beneficial to all for estimating the time to get VISA .

Thanks .
People who applied in April have yet to get their visas. So it might be a while for you to get yours. All in all take 6 working weeks (exclude weekends and holidays) from the date of your application as is shown on cic website.