+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa rejection

Devsri0125

Mar 1, 2020
I applied for Strategic global business management course for may intake 2020, but my visa got rejected, reasons were
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada as stated in purpose of visit
2. Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies or missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities or future aspects and plans.

I've got overall 6.5 in ielts
L- 6
R-6.5
W-6
W- 7.5

Completed my graduation in 2016
I studied bachelor's in business management

And started working in Dell for US sales from 2017.

I paid my gic, and complete 1st year fees for college. And showed proof of investment as 6.13 lacs.

Please let me know what to do. To overcome this.. I want to apply for Visa again. I have 2 months of time left for the same intake.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment but my guess would be that you already have a degree in business management so the visa officer does not think the course is an advancement versus say a masters.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Agree that this degree is unlikely to advance your career so you were denied. You have a commerce degree and work at an international company. This degree won’t help your career. An MBA is a better option.

Devsri0125

Mar 1, 2020
Hello, I just received an email stating application status has been updated, what does this mean. Will anything change after getting refusal?

Marjan rezaee

Mar 27, 2020
Hi
I applied for student visa in feb 2020, my admission was for apr2020 in MBA.
Today received reject letter by the officer not convinced about leaving canada after studying. But i had share my company letter which mentioned after graduation they want to continue working with me.
Do you have any suggestion which document should i provide for second apply?do you think the rejection is for the corona virus and this situation in the whole world?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
I applied for student visa in feb 2020, my admission was for apr2020 in MBA.
Today received reject letter by the officer not convinced about leaving canada after studying. But i had share my company letter which mentioned after graduation they want to continue working with me.
Do you have any suggestion which document should i provide for second apply?do you think the rejection is for the corona virus and this situation in the whole world?
Having a company pay for your studies doesn’t provide a lot of assurance unless it is a top program and it would make sense that a big company or government would be willing to invest so much money in your education. What is your education and work history? What is your citizenship? What is the reason that you need to pursue studies in Canada versus your home country? What school did you apply to in Canada?

Blinkz360

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Guyz please help out..I apllied for study visa last yearfor winter intake but got refused ,reasons re family ties and financial status, applied again after 2weeks for spring section after deffering my admission, this tine around added more documents and wrote a justification letter stating the two concerns ,but i got refused agaib yesterday ,with only one reason which is fiancial status and personsk assests ...what should i do again, as my uncle is my sponsor