+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejection based on purpose of your visit

Behrooz_ebn

Sep 29, 2019
I am a veterinarian from Iran and I do the application process by online process. All of my the documents and requirements where totally cool and complete. I am continuing my education in master of administration science.
I show them even my acceptance letter of that university in Vancouver. But in the email they told me I am refusing your application based on the purpose of my visit. There is just this concern for them that they did not satisfy to give me my approval. I am wondering that should I just make resubmitting my application with strong SOP or the problem is just another thing ?! I know its a general issue but all the other factors like financials and supporters... where fine. By the way the also rejected even my wife for this issue. I was the main application and she was my companion for work visa. She is also a veterinarian.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
A Master's in Administration Science is not really a direct next step for a vet. Did you make that link clear? How does that degree help you in your profession?

Behrooz_ebn

Sep 29, 2019
A Master's in Administration Science is not really a direct next step for a vet. Did you make that link clear? How does that degree help you in your profession?
Well part of every veterinary business is being a leader and know about the industry, if u want to follow your work in those area, I mean u can be clinician but you can also work in the firms and business part of this field just like veterinarian pharmaceutical factories or lots of companies which are working towards animal foods and ...
U see ?! U should be a good veterinarian and also a good leader and business management to control these things.
My offer job is also relating to a big company which wanted to expand and they need me as a leader veterinarian in charge.

I guess I should work better in my SOP and explain it in detail...

Will Fishier

Oct 3, 2019
You clearly have dual intent. I guess you don't have kids or you want your kids to come with you. This is a big red flag. There's nothing wrong with your program. But I'm confused about your "offer job". Is it in Iran or Canada? Also, since you are the principal applicant, once your application is rejected, there's no sense to have your wife approved as a family.
BTW, have you provided a language test score? No offence, but I don't think your English (at least writing) is on a masters level.

Reactions: Behrooz_ebn

Behrooz_ebn

Sep 29, 2019
You clearly have dual intent. I guess you don't have kids or you want your kids to come with you. This is a big red flag. There's nothing wrong with your program. But I'm confused about your "offer job". Is it in Iran or Canada? Also, since you are the principal applicant, once your application is rejected, there's no sense to have your wife approved as a family.
BTW, have you provided a language test score? No offence, but I don't think your English (at least writing) is on a masters level.
Yea I am the main applicant and my wife is going to company me during these times, she is also a veterinarian but she tried for work visa.
We don’t have any kids.
My mother in my home country is sick and she is alone so it is a big family tie(I attached her doctors considerations and documents relating needing for nursing and how bad she needs me) . My TOEFL is 101 (writing:20) and my job offer is for a veterinary company in my home country which want to expand its business and needs me as a leader for further management. I state all the requirements and financial things in a well established amount. But they just told me they don’t satisfy that i will coming back to my country based on my purpose of my visit.
I think I don't clear things in my SOP and This time I am making it as clear and strong as I can.

Dude As I told u I am actually an obsessed person for every activity and I compare lots of applications before I submitted mine. All of the documents that I provided was kind of above average and our profile is really stronger than many of our friends but I have only this question that is it true that a Poor SOP would be a risky thing and is it true that it could make your profile in danger ?! What could be my chance after fixing this thing up. And is there any hope for second chance ?!

I am really sorry for the VFS for accepting poor applications comparing mine and it is such a shame for canada for accepting worthless people.

Last edited:

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yea I am the main applicant and my wife is going to company me during these times, she is also a veterinarian but she tried for work visa.
We don’t have any kids.
My mother in my home country is sick and she is alone so it is a big family tie(I attached her doctors considerations and documents relating needing for nursing and how bad she needs me) . My TOEFL is 101 (writing:20) and my job offer is for a veterinary company in my home country which want to expand its business and needs me as a leader for further management. I state all the requirements and financial things in a well established amount. But they just told me they don’t satisfy that i will coming back to my country based on my purpose of my visit.
I think I don't clear things in my SOP and This time I am making it as clear and strong as I can.

Dude As I told u I am actually an obsessed person for every activity and I compare lots of applications before I submitted mine. All of the documents that I provided was kind of above average and our profile is really stronger than many of our friends but I have only this question that is it true that a Poor SOP would be a risky thing and is it true that it could make your profile in danger ?! What could be my chance after fixing this thing up. And is there any hope for second chance ?!

I am really sorry for the VFS for accepting poor applications comparing mine and it is such a shame for canada for accepting worthless people.
"Worthless people"?

Ah well. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Behrooz_ebn

Sep 29, 2019
Yes so many of the people I know, aCc to canada for student visa but actually they are not a perfect case for studying and their level of education is really cheap.
I dont know how they even approved for studying in canada
But once you do all your best to be a great student they randomly reject you, no matter how hard you try or how hard you plan your life for that chance

Enado

Sep 30, 2019
We don’t have any kids.

Maybe that is your answer, thinking you are better than others so you should be accepted. An it is easy to say you won't return based on the current salary scale for your position in your home country compare to that of Canada. Additionally, Canada take into consideration brain drain and if you are the brightest and best in your country, it wouldn't be morally right to accept you.

Behrooz_ebn

Sep 29, 2019
Maybe that is your answer, thinking you are better than others so you should be accepted. An it is easy to say you won't return based on the current salary scale for your position in your home country compare to that of Canada. Additionally, Canada take into consideration brain drain and if you are the brightest and best in your country, it wouldn't be morally right to accept you.
Dude your vision in so closed !
All the things in this universe is not just the money ! Think about someone who wants to pursue for science and his curiosity of knowledge that he wants to study in a great university! I am moving to canada just for the further educating ! I did lots of studying and publication in my field and it is not a great reason for forbidding someone like me who wants to excel his knowledge and his position in his society. I saw many of people around me that they do not even deserve to study in canadian universities and I know them very close that they just want to immigrate.
I wish the embassy could be based on interview.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would assume that youbadbyourbwife want to immigrate as well. You could take a business course in Iran.

Mentionning that your mother who is ill is a strong tie makes no sense because you are asking to leave for a few years. You also should have applied on your own. Including your wife creates more opportunities to immigrate. Sounds like you may have also created an EE profile which also doesn't help convince CIC that you plan on returning to Iran.

Behrooz_ebn

Sep 29, 2019
Would assume that youbadbyourbwife want to immigrate as well. You could take a business course in Iran.

Mentionning that your mother who is ill is a strong tie makes no sense because you are asking to leave for a few years. You also should have applied on your own. Including your wife creates more opportunities to immigrate. Sounds like you may have also created an EE profile which also doesn't help convince CIC that you plan on returning to Iran.
Dude it seems your information is really low, please go and study more cases or dont answer random things that pop into your head.

Bawa010

Jul 21, 2019
Dude it seems your information is really low, please go and study more cases or dont answer random things that pop into your head.
If everyone is just worthless with low level of information and cheap education levels, I think these forums are not a place for you or anything posted here would not help you.
You are an amazingly talented and knowledgeable person who could get answers on their own.
I would request you to not be rude and let the community grow as it is helping people like me.

Thankyou and all the best :)