IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
See a portion of my GCMS notes. There is more but I cant include all. Visa officer pointed out at some personal things. -----
Receipt for tuition fees covering first semester of program on file. PA has met the minimum IELTS and academic requirements for unconditional entry to the intended program. GIC on file. Statement of purpose reviewed and considered.

However, the gap between completion of PA's credential in 2014 and proposed course of study in Cda in 2017 is of concern and proposed course of study is not a logical progression from the PA's completed credential and work experience. It is not evident why the PA would pursue such a course of study in Cda at such great expense at this time. Based on the above, on balance, Iam not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. Iam not satisfied this applicant is a bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1) (b) of IRPA. Refused. (ordered by caipsgcms.com)
Could you please share your profile. What did u study n what course u applied for? What about work experience? We're your medicals passed before the rejection?

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Could you please share your profile. What did u study n what course u applied for? What about work experience? We're your medicals passed before the rejection?
I studied MBA and have almost 8 yrs of experience. Yes, I had my medicals passed before applying.

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
I studied MBA and have almost 8 yrs of experience. Yes, I had my medicals passed before applying.
Ok. If you don't mind could u pls share if ur work experience n course u applied fr r related?

May 29, 2017
Hey, i scored 53 overall in PTE and got a unconditional offer letter from centennial college for september intake under SPP/PTE. and now, i have completed all the required procedures for canada student visa including tuition fee payment and GIC and applied online on 15th may 2017. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ? I REALL DON’T KNOW WHEATHER IRCC INDIA WOULD APPROVE MY STUDENT VISA OR NOT (FINGER CROSSED).
.comment-content
Hey, i scored 53 overall in PTE and got a unconditional offer letter from centennial college for september intake under SPP/PTE. and now, i have completed all the required procedures for canada student visa including tuition fee payment and GIC and applied online on 15th may 2017. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ? I REALL DON’T KNOW WHEATHER IRCC INDIA WOULD APPROVE MY STUDENT VISA OR NOT (FINGER CROSSED).
.comment-content
Hey i also applied centennial college with pte on 19 april still i am waiting for result and my score is 52. I am also worried about pte

Reactions: Sahilsworld
May 29, 2017
.comment-content
Bro whatsapp me on 9803188050

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
See a portion of my GCMS notes. There is more but I cant include all. Visa officer pointed out at some personal things. -----
Receipt for tuition fees covering first semester of program on file. PA has met the minimum IELTS and academic requirements for unconditional entry to the intended program. GIC on file. Statement of purpose reviewed and considered.

However, the gap between completion of PA's credential in 2014 and proposed course of study in Cda in 2017 is of concern and proposed course of study is not a logical progression from the PA's completed credential and work experience. It is not evident why the PA would pursue such a course of study in Cda at such great expense at this time. Based on the above, on balance, Iam not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. Iam not satisfied this applicant is a bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1) (b) of IRPA. Refused. (ordered by caipsgcms.com)
What course did you apply for ?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi

I am looking to get some guidance on my sister's case. We yet have to apply for her visa. She has done BTECH from India
Total GPA: 9.3
Marks in 12th were 92%
Have done some volunteer work as well (which we may not include)
GIC ready
Got acceptance letter from University of Waterloo for masters in Computer and electrical eng.
Her official bachelor degree will get to UW by 10 June, we then will submit 1st semester fee,
A n affidavit from my mother to sponsor her living and education expenses
Funds in my mother's account which will probably be around 15k CAD
ITR of my mother and her pension (income) as she is a retired govt employee
Now the main concern is that I am currently in Canada on post graduation work permit and have submitted by documents for Express entry. My file is still in process. I am currently not in Ontario.

Do you think that my presence in Canada can affect her study permit application?
Please advice

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi

I am looking to get some guidance on my sister's case. We yet have to apply for her visa. She has done BTECH from India
Total GPA: 9.3
Marks in 12th were 92%
Have done some volunteer work as well (which we may not include)
GIC ready
Got acceptance letter from University of Waterloo for masters in Computer and electrical eng.
Her official bachelor degree will get to UW by 10 June, we then will submit 1st semester fee,
A n affidavit from my mother to sponsor her living and education expenses
Funds in my mother's account which will probably be around 15k CAD
ITR of my mother and her pension (income) as she is a retired govt employee
Now the main concern is that I am currently in Canada on post graduation work permit and have submitted by documents for Express entry. My file is still in process. I am currently not in Ontario.

Do you think that my presence in Canada can affect her study permit application?
Please advice
Yes, it could a little bit. My friend's sister is in Canada and she got rejected and when she applied for GCMS, it was written in her notes that her sister is in Canada and bla bla and finally that her intension is not to return back to India. You should still go ahead and apply because she got offer from a university so it will definitely help her.