Med's Done....
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon...
Hi! I was refused yesterday to my student visa application online then today I got an email from CIC that my application has been updated and that I should log onto my cic account for details.I logged in there and there was no message.

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi! I was refused yesterday to my student visa application online then today I got an email from CIC that my application has been updated and that I should log onto my cic account for details.I logged in there and there was no message.
When did you apply

tony starks

May 30, 2017
Hi, i have a query where i m confused to go for work exp or with a student visa. i have four years exp in a software field and my bachelors is from mechanical background.
10th- 73
intermediate-72
bachelors-74
... i want to go to canada with the easiest possible way .
i know that the job visa takes much longer than the student visa and if at ll i go for student visa , i wud prefer to go to CS field . will my exp b sufficient to obtain a visa and also persuading the VO...
can i get a support ??

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Mine was rejected 2 times. The 2nd time, they did not attach any message but I got the letter when I collected the passport from the VFS. It is the same letter that they upload to your acct. Apply for GCMS notes. The visa officer wrote a long story about my rejection in the notes during my first rejection. I just ordered the notes for my 2nd rejection. You can apply through one of these, www.caips.ca for $40 and www. caipsgcms.com for $25. It is worth spending the money to know the rejection reason. I have dropped the idea of applying for a study permit again.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Mine was rejected 2 times. The 2nd time, they did not attach any message but I got the letter when I collected the passport from the VFS. It is the same letter that they upload to your acct. Apply for GCMS notes. The visa officer wrote a long story about my rejection in the notes during my first rejection. I just ordered the notes for my 2nd rejection. You can apply through one of these, www.caips.ca for $40 and www. caipsgcms.com for $25. It is worth spending the money to know the rejection reason. I have dropped the idea of applying for a study permit again.

gotorun8

Apr 11, 2017
bro when you get email after your refusal that your application has been updated so they just write on the application that "we regret , your application has been refused .. " and just change the status of the application from processing to refused .
when you get refusal mail they havent changed your application status but after a day they change it .

malcomwrex

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi, is it okay for you to share the notes here in the forum? Please :)

Sahilsworld

May 31, 2017
Hey, i scored 53 overall in PTE and got a unconditional offer letter from centennial college for september intake under SPP/PTE. and now, i have completed all the required procedures for canada student visa including tuition fee payment and GIC and applied online on 15th may 2017. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ? I REALL DON’T KNOW WHEATHER IRCC INDIA WOULD APPROVE MY STUDENT VISA OR NOT (FINGER CROSSED).
.comment-content

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi, is it okay for you to share the notes here in the forum? Please :)
See a portion of my GCMS notes. There is more but I cant include all. Visa officer pointed out at some personal things. -----
Receipt for tuition fees covering first semester of program on file. PA has met the minimum IELTS and academic requirements for unconditional entry to the intended program. GIC on file. Statement of purpose reviewed and considered.

However, the gap between completion of PA's credential in 2014 and proposed course of study in Cda in 2017 is of concern and proposed course of study is not a logical progression from the PA's completed credential and work experience. It is not evident why the PA would pursue such a course of study in Cda at such great expense at this time. Based on the above, on balance, Iam not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. Iam not satisfied this applicant is a bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1) (b) of IRPA. Refused. (ordered by caipsgcms.com)

malcomwrex

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
See a portion of my GCMS notes. There is more but I cant include all. Visa officer pointed out at some personal things. -----
Receipt for tuition fees covering first semester of program on file. PA has met the minimum IELTS and academic requirements for unconditional entry to the intended program. GIC on file. Statement of purpose reviewed and considered.

However, the gap between completion of PA's credential in 2014 and proposed course of study in Cda in 2017 is of concern and proposed course of study is not a logical progression from the PA's completed credential and work experience. It is not evident why the PA would pursue such a course of study in Cda at such great expense at this time. Based on the above, on balance, Iam not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. Iam not satisfied this applicant is a bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1) (b) of IRPA. Refused. (ordered by caipsgcms.com)
how long did it take to receive your gcms notes?