+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA REJECTED TWICE

CIRABella

Sep 24, 2017
Hello,

I had my visa rejected twice, and I wish to reapply again for jan 2018 intake. I have already done CAIPS, however it's not clear. Can anyone please share a SOP?

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hello,

I had my visa rejected twice, and I wish to reapply again for jan 2018 intake. I have already done CAIPS, however it's not clear. Can anyone please share a SOP?
It is better to share your previous timelines of visa applications, type online or paper based, and caips notes to get right suggestions & SOP as well.

CIRABella

Sep 24, 2017
It is better to share your previous timelines of visa applications, type online or paper based, and caips notes to get right suggestions & SOP as well.
Hello, Thanks. First time was in 2013 it was done paper base, and second one is recently in July online application.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
There are multiple factors of visa rejection, e.g. study level, relevant course, financial ability, language ability, ties to home country etc. Unless you share your complete profile with the details of CAIPS notes it is difficult to suggest anything in my opinion.

CIRABella

Sep 24, 2017
There are multiple factors of visa rejection, e.g. study level, relevant course, financial ability, language ability, ties to home country etc. Unless you share your complete profile with the details of CAIPS notes it is difficult to suggest anything in my opinion.[/QUOTE
I have applied for a two program in Social Service Worker starting JAN 2018. The reasons my visa was refused:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this

decision, I considered several factors, including:

travel history

purpose of visit

employment prospects in country of residence

current employment situation

personal assets and financial status.

Any help how can i overcome these. Thanks

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
I have applied for a two program in Social Service Worker starting JAN 2018. The reasons my visa was refused:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this

decision, I considered several factors, including:

travel history

purpose of visit

employment prospects in country of residence

current employment situation

personal assets and financial status.

Any help how can i overcome these. Thanks
As per my knowledge, there are the general reasons. Moreover, you will get the specific reason by applying CAIPS notes which include notes of visa officer. So, if you did not apply for CAIPS then go for it, rest is your decision.

CIRABella

Sep 24, 2017
As per my knowledge, there are the general reasons. Moreover, you will get the specific reason by applying CAIPS notes which include notes of visa officer. So, if you did not apply for CAIPS then go for it, rest is your decision.
Thanks, I have already applied for CAIPS and got the reasons, but some are still unclear. One of the note of the visa officer is that i have not travel internationally, as I have been to the US and UK, still can't figure out how they can say that. Thanks for your help.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Thanks, I have already applied for CAIPS and got the reasons, but some are still unclear. One of the note of the visa officer is that i have not travel internationally, as I have been to the US and UK, still can't figure out how they can say that. Thanks for your help.
Well, if you have a good travel history as you mentioned above then it is baseless to reject the visa on this ground.