+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejected, help!!

abel.fekadu

Oct 20, 2017
dear friends i have got my refusal yesterday which stated the VO is not satisfied that i leave Canada at the end of my study because of " purpose of visit" this is the only reason mentioned in my refusal letter.

my profile 11th grade 68%
12th grade 75%
BSC degree in information systems engineering 80%
i have applied for advance diploma in computer systems technology in George brown college
**i have prove that i have the financial ability to cover all my expenses 75,000CAD plus a lots of family assets.
** there is no financial or travel history reasons are mentioned so what does it mean purpose of visit in my case??

thanks

Jimmy931

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry to hear that.

Good profile but, they want you to convince them about your return.
Also, travel history matters ALOT. Having no travel history is a huge red flag.

Try again whenever you feel like, with a well-written SOP.

Good Luck ahead.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
dear friends i have got my refusal yesterday which stated the VO is not satisfied that i leave Canada at the end of my study because of " purpose of visit" this is the only reason mentioned in my refusal letter.

my profile 11th grade 68%
12th grade 75%
BSC degree in information systems engineering 80%
i have applied for advance diploma in computer systems technology in George brown college
**i have prove that i have the financial ability to cover all my expenses 75,000CAD plus a lots of family assets.
** there is no financial or travel history reasons are mentioned so what does it mean purpose of visit in my case??

thanks
Not enough info on rejection. You should get caips/gcms notes. With this reason there is not much that you can change in your SOP.