+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejected from Saudia arabia

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
majidqayyum said:
Did you submit Exit & Re-entry along with your other documents ?
I dont really remember but this time I am applying with very Strong documents and inshallah I will succeed.

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
paksis said:
My class fellow from BBA in Pak and now working in Jeddah for last four years at a reasonable post also got rejection yesterday.
He has admission in MBA.
Reason given are quite similar like....
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision I considered several factors, including:
Your Travel history
Your immigration status
Limited employment prospects in the country of your residence
He is reapplying with a stronger evidence that his employer wants him back after studies etc though he is totally shattered after that rejection
I hope we both get the visa this time... and paksis do let me knw what they ans later to his application. Remember me in your Prayers plz

majidqayyum

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh (Paper Based Application)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application (Overall 6.5 band) no less than 6
File Transfer...
14-07-2014
Med's Request
Waived off
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
05/08/2014
LANDED..........
26/08/2014
Furqan Nadim said:
I dont really remember but this time I am applying with very Strong documents and inshallah I will succeed.
What documents are you submitting now ?

Can you share ?

You applying thru VFS ?

majidqayyum

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh (Paper Based Application)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application (Overall 6.5 band) no less than 6
File Transfer...
14-07-2014
Med's Request
Waived off
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
05/08/2014
LANDED..........
26/08/2014
Alhamdulillah i got my Visa from Riyadh Embassy..

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I applied for student visa for Canada from Saudia Arabia andi got refused.
The reasons the gave me were:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision I considered several factors, including:
Your Travel history
Your immigration status

Now about the travel history I have been gone through Malaysia, singapore and UAE so what they really need regarding my travel history. Please correct me if I have a wrong meaning of 'Travel History' and secondly I really dont know what they meant by Immigration status. I am thinking to apply again I need suggests over it.. please help me out.
Just apply for CAIPs notes and get the full details before you make another move/reapply.
All we can say here is just to speculate

engadnan

Feb 27, 2017
@ASIM ... what visa were you on when you applied from UK? It shouldn't have been the reason if you held a Residence Visa (or even UK Student Permit for that purpose), but could be a serious reason if you had a Tourist Visa.

I am sure that the Canadian Embassy in UK accepts Appications from many other countries (i.e., Ireland)

engadnan

Feb 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I applied for student visa for Canada from Saudia Arabia andi got refused.
The reasons the gave me were:
Your Travel history
Your immigration status

Now about the travel history I have been gone through Malaysia, singapore and UAE so what they really need regarding my travel history. Please correct me if I have a wrong meaning of 'Travel History' and secondly I really dont know what they meant by Immigration status. I am thinking to apply again I need suggests over it.. please help me out.
Could you please share the timeline, i.e., what did you applied?