+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejected for only one reason

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys, my visa application got refused for only one reason which is ''insufficient funds''.
I would like to know if I provide the sufficient funds for the second application, can they refuse the visa for other reasons or I will more likely get the student visa?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello guys, my visa application got refused for only one reason which is ''insufficient funds''.
I would like to know if I provide the sufficient funds for the second application, can they refuse the visa for other reasons or I will more likely get the student visa?
Looking at the refusal letter, its difficult to say if there could be other reasons for refusal. If you have time and can wait for 30 days, then order the GCMS report. It more detailed than the refusal letter.

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
Looking at the refusal letter, its difficult to say if there could be other reasons for refusal. If you
have time and can wait for 30 days, then order the GCMS report. It more detailed than the refusal letter.
Thank you for your reply, I will try to apply for the GCMS report asap, it's just that we always have problems in paying fees for transactions outside my country, that's why I'm trying to avoid it. Generally speaking though, is it common to have other reasons not being told about in your refusal letter?
In my case, the only thing I was scared about before applying is the financial part because everything else is well prepared. and as I see other people's refusal letters, they have many refusal reasons most of the time.

Ifuns

Feb 23, 2019
Thank you for your reply, I will try to apply for the GCMS report asap, it's just that we always have problems in paying fees for transactions outside my country, that's why I'm trying to avoid it. Generally speaking though, is it common to have other reasons not being told about in your refusal letter?
In my case, the only thing I was scared about before applying is the financial part because everything else is well prepared. and as I see other people's refusal letters, they have many refusal reasons most of the time.
I advise you REPLY with a well organized evidence of sufficient Funds, I know of a guy who is studying in Canada now that had similar rejection reason but replied with a better evidence of sufficient funds and he was granted study permit without delay!... Good luck!