+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa rejected by Canadian high commission, New delhi

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
My student visa for Canada at Vancouver film school was rejected in reason of

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada, because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification, previous studies,employment, level of establishment."

As I my proposed study is 3D animation at Canada, Actually I showed BE as my major previous studies. I think VO rejected me in bases of this engineering previous studies and VO didn't see my Animation course certificate properly, And also I didn't submitted my work experience certificate.

Again As people advised me to send reconsideration letter to VO, new Delhi. I email n faxed reconsideration letter with all supporting document attached to show Animation was also my major studies and profession.

Guys I send letter to VO on 27th apirl 2011, when will i get actual conformation from them.? whether this reconsideration letter would help me ?, as my classes starts on june 20th 2011, the process should get hurry....

m_bhatti

Apr 30, 2011
hi,

i am student visa is also rejected in first week of april. Reasons for rejection are

1. I am not satisfied that you,have sufficient and available financial resources without work in canad,to pay your tuition fees for the course.

2. you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I consider factor, your personal assets and financial status

i want to reapply can any one help me, in my first case i submitt only bank statement in personal name amounting 20000$

regards
Bhatti

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check out this thread! There's a in-depth discussion of financial proof for study permit:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/financial-proof-for-study-permit-t68325.0.html

Nov 18, 2013
My student visa for Canada for Sheridan College is rejected for the Pharmacy Technician course..
I did B.Pharm (India) and MSc (London, UK),,,,then applied in canada for study... and reasons are

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada, because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification, previous studies,employment, level of establishment."

and

"Your documents are not found to be authenticated which reduces overall credibility".

Please give me guidance whether should i apply for second time ??? or not?? will my master degree might be the reason for rejection??? because I have applied for diploma course....

Thank you

Nov 18, 2013
Hello Guys!

After 12th i have completed B.Pharm (mangalore) and then gone MSc in Pharmaceutical Science (London,UK)...Then, I have applied under non-spp category for Pharmacy Technician Diploma course (Janyuary-2013 intake) in Sheridan College in Canada. My IELTS score was 7.0 and my file was rejected. Reasons for rejections are as mentioned below-

Reason 1- You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

Reason 2-Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I have following queries.....kindly share your experience and opinions....

1). What might be the possibilities for rejection?
2). My UK master degree will enhance the chance of visa rejection?? Because I have applied for Diploma course..
3). Should I apply again in Non-SPP category?
4). I have applied for CAIPS note file. If they have problem regarding my course, then should i apply again after changing course?? Or they will think that my plan is to enter canada anyhow??

Please share me your experience and opinions....

Thank you in advance guys!!