+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa Refused under section: A40(1)(a).. (Requesting Seniors help)

Kishore4900

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Nov,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Under Process
[quote thor=Seema_Sinha link=topic=165327.msg2592825#msg2592825 date=1379949746]
Just go through the website (www.wes.org) and send all documents to them along with nonrefundable fees. once evaluation is done by WES, ask WES people to send one official copy of your transcripts directly to CHC New Delhi(if you apply in New Delhi next time) in india. Thats all you need to do buddy..and one more thing please do not forget to attach all attested copy of your transcripts and WES report which you would receive from WES after evaluation along with your visa application...you must plan to apply for next intake and dont forget to tell me the outcome of your visa application...As far as I know Canadian Consulate can not refuse this WES report.
please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, Hope it helps...

[/quote]

Thank you buddy for the info, yes I'll surely update you my visa application status.. Plz lemme know any new information you receive concerning this section .. thanks you..

Michaeledward

Jun 21, 2017
Good day,
I just got a rejected from canada visa based on misrepresentation.on the front page of rejection letter, it states im welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. and it was also stated on my letter that I am member of inadmissible class of persons described in the immigration act. but it wasnt indicated anywhere that I have been banned from entering canada for 5yrs.
Recently I got another admission into the school of canada and I have done and paid the neccessary fee ie tuition fee. how can I go about this visa application rhis time around to avoid any mistake. ur advice will be appreciated

Zareen Ahmed

Aug 16, 2017
On behalf on someone.. i wanted to know What if an international student receives a rejection letter and is found inadmissble and is not allowed to enter canada for 5 years... how is he going to complete his remaining study .. as he is currently unrolled and is there from past 6 years ..
I don't think you are banned from what I got from cic website if you are banned for 5yrs it will be clearly stated.
Links for ur review.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/processing/refusals.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/processing/letter.asp

Ibrahimwasiu

Nov 8, 2018
Hi friends,

Can any help me out here

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below:
- A40(1)(a): For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;
- Purpose of visit

What are my options