+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refused (please I need a urgent help)

Thunmishe

Jul 26, 2019
I applied for September 2019 Canada intake and I was refused of visa based on the following:
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
2. Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
3. Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
4. Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications can be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please can someone help on this?
Thanks.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Seems pretty clear that you were not convincing in persuading IRCC you had enough funds to pay for all of your course. Add to that what course did you plan to take versus your current work experience, qualifications and how the course improves your prospects when you return to your hone country

Reactions: Thunmishe

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Scholarships often don’t cover living expenses or only living expenses for one person. What were you offered and what are your savings? The location would also be a factor. Have you considered moving without your family.

Thunmishe

Jul 26, 2019
In my case, the scholarship covers living expenses. I was offered $16500 Canadian dollars and my savings is $10944 Canadian dollars. The location is newfoundland. Am not moving with my family,just going to study and return.

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
I also got refusal 2days ago stating that we are not satisfied with your purpose of visit.....then i made ma sop strong and reapplied today under sds online

Reactions: Thunmishe

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
Guys i reapplied for my online sds visa on 27 july for sep intake..pls tell any idea how much time will it take...my last application took 16days to make my decision...what about my new applicatuon any idea..plssss connect with me on whtsapp 7860654832