+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refused, Ordered Caip Notes......Shall I reapply through SDS?

Harry_b

Aug 1, 2019
Dear All,

I am Pakistani resident, and my profile is given as below:

Education: BSc Honors in Information Technology and Computing from Saudi Arabia
Work Experience: 3 Years as Network Systems Engineer in Saudi Arabia.
IELTS: L: 8.5, R: 9, S: 7, W: 7
College & Program: George Brown College, Post Graduate Diploma in Wireless Networking
Fee: Paid for first semester
Funds: Showed 70K CAD with my Father sponsoring me for that.

I applied through general online portal in the beginning days of August for the September session, and got the result from them at the end of the August. It was refused and below mentioned reasons were given:

1- Purpose of Visit
2- Limited Employment Prospects in Country of Residence.
3- Current Employment Situations.

I ordered CAIP notes, and the note by VO for refusal is mentioned as follow:

"Wishes to attend college courses in wireless networking, Noted that subject already has a BA degree and experience in related field and unclear how to benefit from this course. Motivation for this is not convincing even after review of submissions and letter of support. Based on evidence provided I am not satisfied that student is genuine student or visitor who depart from Canada"

From my point of view, The SOP i prepared was weak. Since that I no longer live in Saudi Arabia, I would like to apply again through SDS portal with explanation letter focusing on my motivation to study in Canada in stronger way. I would like to have suggestions and recommendations for this, I shall be very grateful for you all.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Dear All,

College & Program: George Brown College, Post Graduate Diploma in Wireless Networking

I applied through general online portal in the beginning days of August for the September session, and got the result from them at the end of the August. It was refused and below mentioned reasons were given:

1- Purpose of Visit

"Wishes to attend college courses in wireless networking, Noted that subject already has a BA degree and experience in related field and unclear how to benefit from this course. Motivation for this is not convincing even after review of submissions and letter of support. Based on evidence provided I am not satisfied that student is genuine student or visitor who depart from Canada"

From my point of view, The SOP i prepared was weak. Since that I no longer live in Saudi Arabia, I would like to apply again through SDS portal with explanation letter focusing on my motivation to study in Canada in stronger way. I would like to have suggestions and recommendations for this, I shall be very grateful for you all.
Your profile is excellent! I can't imagine why your visa was refused. You should definitely reapply under SDS, as your IELTS score is good too.

Reactions: Harry_b

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Dear All,

1- Purpose of Visit

profile looks very good. Why dont you apply for PR. Check your CRS and see if you qualify as your IELTS score is really good.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
That's academic IELTS score. For PR, I would be needing a general one.
I know but you can also score the same or more in general. General is usually easier than academic