+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refused. GCMS NOTES RECEIVED.

InboundJaguar

Feb 8, 2017
Crdit transfer student currently doing BBA(Hons) 4 semesters done.

Please advise what to do. I attached banks statement of 6 months.
my fee is 8800. Funds shown 32000 CAD sold property documents attached. Dads job letter and rental agreement of house shown. property evaluation certificate attached. house is worth 190000 CAD$ 1.5 crore PKR. Now i am not sure of one thing i applied my self i can't remember if i uploaded my Police clearance certificate or not. how can i check this in GCMS file

TEXT:
Pakistani citizen. Resident in Pakistan.21 years old.Accepted to memorial university in bachelors degree. Father to support ; Not satisfied sufficient funds available. I am not satisfied that proposed studies will improve carrier prospects to a degree that would offset the cost of studying abroad. Minimal travel ; Weak ties i am not satisfied study is the true purpose of application based on the information provided and accounting for the sociological,political and economic factors in the country of residence, I am not satisfied applicant is a bonafide temporary resident and will leave Canada at the end of any authorized stay. This application is refused.

Any kind of advise would be highly appreciated.Should i reapply or not.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
InboundJaguar said:

my fee is 8800. Funds shown 32000 CAD sold property documents attached. Dads job letter and rental agreement of house shown. property evaluation certificate attached. house is worth 190000 CAD$ 1.5 crore PKR. Now i am not sure of one thing i applied my self i can't remember if i uploaded my Police clearance certificate or not. how can i check this in GCMS file

TEXT:
Pakistani citizen. Resident in Pakistan.21 years old.Accepted to memorial university in bachelors degree. Father to support ; Not satisfied sufficient funds available. I am not satisfied that proposed studies will improve carrier prospects to a degree that would offset the cost of studying abroad. Minimal travel ; Weak ties i am not satisfied study is the true purpose of application based on the information provided and accounting for the sociological,political and economic factors in the country of residence, I am not satisfied applicant is a bonafide temporary resident and will leave Canada at the end of any authorized stay. This application is refused.

Can you overcome each of the Visa Officer's concerns? If you can't, there seems to be little point in reapplying.

InboundJaguar

Feb 8, 2017
zardoz said:
Can you overcome each of the Visa Officer's concerns? If you can't, there seems to be little point in reapplying.
Hey thanks for replying. Can you please guide me how should i do that ? Should i show more funds if yes how much of funds ? how can i demonstrate strong home ties ?

malcomwrex

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016

TEXT:

Hi, i just want to ask if you ordered physical file or electronic file of GCMS? my application was refused too and i will be requesting gcms notes.