+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa refused, any help appritiated.

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
That was indeed a costly oversight. Hopefully that is all that was wrong with your application and you carefully double checked everything this time.

It will not be quicker, it will follow the same process. Just because you have submitted a previous application doesn't mean your subsequent ones will be accelerated. I had my SP approved in 5 weeks but I had to reapply because I wanted to change my DLI. Nothing else changed in my new application, besides adding a new LOA. It took almost 8 weeks for the new one to be approved. There's also no guarantee you will get a decision before Fall starts.
congratz on getting your SP! ahh i see...oh well fingers crossed..

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
ok. bit of an update.

the 2nd application also got rejected, although i attached all the required deposit slips with below reasons.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

i have about $75,000 CAD tuition is$24,00for 1 year diploma.

just how much do i need?

also i am not taking anyone with me so $30,000 a year is not enough for 1 person?

a bit confused now.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
ok. bit of an update.

the 2nd application also got rejected, although i attached all the required deposit slips with below reasons.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

i have about $75,000 CAD tuition is$24,00for 1 year diploma.

just how much do i need?

also i am not taking anyone with me so $30,000 a year is not enough for 1 person?

a bit confused now.
Is the money yours? or someone else's money?

Apply for gcms notes

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
My money, in my own account
I guess the vo didn't think it was your money. You need to prove that it is your money.
The balance or the bank statement are not enough, you should provide the history of your bank account as well, to show how you accumulate a certain amount of money. For example, if you provide a letter of employment says your monthly salary is 5000 cad, and you've been working for several years. All these above can be verified in your account history, therefor, it's reasonable for you to have a 75000 CAD in your account.

Jymg

Jul 30, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Carry on!
Btw when will your program start?