+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refusal

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hey, Yesterday i got Student Visa Refusal. The reason stated are:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources to pay the tuition fees for the program of studies that you intend to pursue and to pay for living expenses while in Canada.

Kindly help me to understand this. I already Provided Sufficient Fund for the Same.
The Details of Fund are as below
:
MBA Cost - 25 Lakh
Duration- 1 year
Student loan - 20 Lakh
GIC- 10,000 CAD
Personal Investment ( Equity) : Approx. 5 Lakh
Saving Account Balance - approx. 3 Lakh

Thanks in advance for helping me.

xoox

Nov 26, 2020

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources to pay the tuition fees for the program of studies that you intend to pursue and to pay for living expenses while in Canada.

Kindly help me to understand this. I already Provided Sufficient Fund for the Same.
:
MBA Cost - 25 Lakh
Duration- 1 year
Student loan - 20 Lakh
GIC- 10,000 CAD

What are your timelines? When did you apply?

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020

:
MBA Cost - 25 Lakh
Duration- 1 year
Student loan - 20 Lakh
GIC- 10,000 CAD

Under which category u applied?

GHOSTOFR4HU7

Jan 12, 2021

:
MBA Cost - 25 Lakh
Duration- 1 year
Student loan - 20 Lakh
GIC- 10,000 CAD

What country did you apply from? Where did you get your student loan from?

GHOSTOFR4HU7

Jan 12, 2021
The firs reason is very strange because you don’t need to leave the country after completing your study if you have a pgwp. My agent’s advice was 1. to pay the first part of he tuition, 2. the GIC, 3. and then show a balance of the remaining tuition 4. along with 5k to 10k CAD extra. Basically have enough money to cover full tuition and living expenses without working in Canada. Property valuation and equity is an added bonus that shows stability. But cash in hand or ready cash is best. Also, try and add the terms of repayment for your student loan. When the amount is as big as INR20 lakh, the concern would be repayment. Savings and assets can be shown here. I used a gift deed letter as well to show sufficient funds. DISCLAIMER, my visa has NOT been approved yet. I am still waiting. I am only suggesting what my agent suggested to me.